Next season 1v1 map pool

since we can all access google in a sec, i guess your rant seems kinda childish.
Reply Quote
I dig it - glad to see newkirk out, and 2 new snow tile maps in.
Reply Quote
I like new maps
Reply Quote
polar night is good, yeonsu kinda eh, and frost looks good but 4th is too hard to take
Reply Quote
Why only 7 maps next season when we have 9 this season?
Reply Quote
does that mean neo planet s is out ? wow its such a perfect map...
Reply Quote
I'd like to see more maps that offer certain terrain advantages. Like the high ground plateaus in Xel'Naga Caverns and the old Lost Temple. I know they're a pain in the !@# when Terran puts Siege Tanks up there but those kinds of things make the game a little more dynamic.
Reply Quote
Ugh, Whirlwind STILL?
Reply Quote
07/29/2013 10:45 AMPosted by Sine
Cloud Kingdom and Daybreak...

Yes you are right, I would like to see Cloud Kingdom map, its the map for the ages. And Daybreak is legendary also
Reply Quote
What is the logic behind removing certain maps?

Daybreak, Ohana, Cloud Kingdom were awesome maps. Neo Planet S is damn near perfect. Why remove them?
Reply Quote
Winter is coming.
Reply Quote
I want more maps with more variety and more strategic options. Instead it seems for the most part that we are just getting new "skins."
Reply Quote
All three of these maps actually look pretty good.

Will have to wait and see though.
Reply Quote
i am a bit worried for the lack of open space to manauver in the new maps,lots of close space,maybe it is just my imagination,but if that's the case,zerg are going to suffer for a season and toss will roflstomp everyone,i hope i am wrong.
Reply Quote
Buff Nydus Worms. They're an essential Zerg tool in canon, there's no reason they should be so ridiculously under represented in multiplayer play.

I truly think that a lot of these late-game TvZ problems could be completely resolved by increased Nydus play. A Hive upgrade to make them silent would be almost perfect.
Reply Quote
All great maps!

I hope you reconsider Neo Planet S as it is extremely fun.

But please please please, ban Red City forever.
Reply Quote
I like the new snow-themed maps. They remind me of that first terran level in broodwar.
Reply Quote
07/30/2013 05:56 PMPosted by PsykotiK
give me gwanghalli beach!

this.
Reply Quote
I have to agree, where is that small beach map? I was really looking forward to playing it, why are we not going to be able to do so?
Reply Quote
Missing classics, such as Daybreak.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]