StarCraft® II

Next season 1v1 map pool

I don't particularly enjoy the fact that Akilon and Whirlwind are still around, but meh.
Reply Quote
I also want Neoplanet S back. I prefer it over Whirlwind
Reply Quote
I already miss neo planet s :(
Reply Quote
Neoplanet S should not be going...

belshir vestige is a terrible map that should not be picked over neoplanet in any situation......... this map was made in WOL for zergs when overlords were slow and couldn't scout enough, they made far too many places to stick OL's and this map feels imbalanced in the XvZ matchups becuase of this. they can literally see what you are doing as T for 10 + minutes
Reply Quote
Frost is massive O.o
Reply Quote
Shouldn't these maps be in the Battle Net custom game list by now? I would like to prepare for next season and try them out.
Reply Quote
Bring back Daybreak :/ I beg! Do what you will with the rest!
Reply Quote
Derelict Watcher...

I cant win a TvZ on that map ever.

Well at least I'll win a bunch of ZvT's
Reply Quote
GWANGHALLI BEACH
Reply Quote
Awesome stuff!!!

I really love how the maps really change & stand out from previous maps, it forces new strategies & keeps the game awesome!
Reply Quote
Akilon waste is the best map to ever be created in StarCraft2. I really hope it does not go away. It always makes for great games... You are rarely caught out of position or forced into a stupid base trade.

And its coming from a zerg... Trust me.. akilon is the best map where the superior player will always find a way to win.
Reply Quote
@Snake

"you rarely caught out of position"
But doesn't that ruin some of the challenge? Its definitely a simple map, and the map I do best on, but not so fun.

^Elven^
Reply Quote
yensou and frost look like protoss maps if ive ever seen any. just glad red city is finally over, worst map ever.
Reply Quote
@ Cloaken (or other CM that can alert him) -- please check your email regarding Yeonsu LE.

Sincerely,

Dream Forge
Reply Quote
Frost seems too good for blink stalker allin tvp
Reply Quote
they should remove all but the shared bases 2v2 maps before they kill what's left of the 2s scene, just like they did when the game released, this is such an advantage to arranged teams
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]