StarCraft® II

Sandbox Pre-RP

<KnarledOne>
SNG HTCH-17 NRS-5 INDV-36 C-Ss2; 17536; "Sev."
Royal Ant Hive.
Mandibles (soldier ants do not possess a sting or acidic spray), standard issue artificial weapons (if any).
Rend: As an ant, Sev possesses amazing strength and great jaw power, which she can use to rip open a foe. - COnsume: Ants aren't picky about what they eat. Sev can consume a fallen ally or enemy to replenish life. - Enslave: Sev is a Sanguine Ant, and can dominate defeated foes, briefly turning them against their allies. Also capable of capturing enemy young for permanent enslavement.
Armored Wasp.
Reply Quote
Well I promised to apply if one other person did. Actually managed to come up with two characters for this in a reasonable amount of time, since no backstory is needed.

<Owlfeathers>
Character Name: Nisst
Faction: Treasure Hunters League
Species: Bombardier Beetle
Armaments: Chemical Mixtures, Mandibles
Abilities: Caustic Spray (The signature ability of the bombardier beetle; fires a jet of boiling chemicals toward a target, causing intense pain and burning. Capable of killing most insects and even small animals if targeted well, but the chemicals needed take time to replenish. Small AOE), Bite (As carnivorous insects, bombardier beetles have a fairly potent bite).
Vehicle of Choice: Beetle Air Division (Spy)

Character Name: Ethis
Faction: United Bug Protectorate
Species: Paper Wasp Architect
Armaments: Stinger, Mandibles, Anything which can be made from paper
Abilities: Construct (With a supply of wood or plant fibres and a little bit of time, capable of building complex structures out of a strong, paper-like material), Flight (Wasps, along with most insects, are capable of flying with fairly good speed and maneuverability), Sting (Paper wasp stings are highly toxic to birds and mammals, causing pain and swelling, and can be lethal to insects. Unlike bees, a wasp does not die after stinging).
Vehicle of Choice: N/A
Reply Quote
Both accepted
Reply Quote
I want to join. But I have a really feeling of laziness in making an app for this one.

I'll get to it eventually.
Reply Quote
Knarled, since you know more about insects than I, if you have time could you take a look at my apps and make sure everything is realistic? I want to try to keep everything as much in line with real insects as possible.
Reply Quote
Your apps are impressively realistic. I allowed mine to stray a leetle bit from reality for the sake of RPing, but yours are almost perfectly true to the original species of insect they are based upon.

ONe thing to remember: a wasp's sting typically doesn't kill its prey, it paralyzes it so that larvae can feed upon it.
Reply Quote
Your apps are impressively realistic. I allowed mine to stray a leetle bit from reality for the sake of RPing, but yours are almost perfectly true to the original species of insect they are based upon.

ONe thing to remember: a wasp's sting typically doesn't kill its prey, it paralyzes it so that larvae can feed upon it.
Thanks for checking for me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]