StarCraft® II

The NA servers Are Down

Recently the North American servers crashed, but people are still online. The arcade, matchmaking, and custom games aren't working. People, including me, have experienced increase of leveling for no reason. 10 min after the server crash, I went from level 24-31. My zerg level also increased from 19-22.
Reply Quote
I have the option to play 1v1 and 3v3 games but no 2v2 games...I assume it is related to the crash.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Thank you for the reports. We are aware of this issue and are investigating it further. We do not have any additional information to provide at this time, but we'll be providing updates as more information becomes available.
Reply Quote
08/05/2013 10:35 PMPosted by Aldrexus
Thank you for the reports. We are aware of this issue and are investigating it further. We do not have any additional information to provide at this time, but we'll be providing updates as more information becomes available.
before anyone quotes this post and complains that blizzard isn't providing enough information, just want to remind everyone that game errors must be reproduced and debugged, code must be altered and tested, and fixes must be checked, double checked and triple checked before bringing the game back online to avoid wasting more of people's time

SC2 community needs to not proselytize about how to handle issues they have never had to handle before
Reply Quote
SC twitter said
"We're currently investigating matchmaking issues on the Americas region and will provide additional updates as more info becomes available."
Is this referring this this whole shutdown in general? Or just the super turrets/bunkers?
Edited by Angron on 8/5/2013 10:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/05/2013 10:40 PMPosted by Waise
before anyone quotes this post and complains that blizzard isn't providing enough information, just want to remind everyone that game errors must be reproduced and debugged, code must be altered and tested, and fixes must be checked, double checked and triple checked before bringing the game back online to avoid wasting more of people's time

SC2 community needs to not proselytize about how to handle issues they have never had to handle before

+1
hopefully everyone else gets it ><
Reply Quote
08/05/2013 10:32 PMPosted by Ender
I have the option to play 1v1 and 3v3 games but no 2v2 games...I assume it is related to the crash.
I hope it is D: I was so freaking mad when i saw I could only play 1v1 and 3v3 but then I went on the forums and found this thread :P
Edited by Telos on 8/5/2013 11:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote

This.

Haha well said, guy.
Reply Quote
08/05/2013 10:21 PMPosted by LypticityRaR
Recently the North American servers crashed, but people are still online. The arcade, matchmaking, and custom games aren't working. People, including me, have experienced increase of leveling for no reason. 10 min after the server crash, I went from level 24-31. My zerg level also increased from 19-22.

I haven't gone up in level at all.

Edit: Btw thanks for the fast response Aldrexus.
Edited by KillerofGods on 8/5/2013 10:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Both me and my GF are missing the 2V2 and 2VAI options in SCII
Reply Quote
08/05/2013 10:47 PMPosted by CovertAudit
Both me and my GF are missing the 2V2 and 2VAI options in SCII
at least you guys can still 1V1 :3
Reply Quote
THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!!!! AGRRHHAHAGRHRGAHH
Reply Quote
SC2 is down. We shall all go forth; be productive members in society. Give to the homeless, kiss the cheek of a crying baby, help our fellow man.

Nah, I'm gonna QQ on this forum and continue logging in 'till it's fixed.

;)
Reply Quote
LOL
Reply Quote
this is an extremely upseting situation as well as i have a loss streak for 4v4 that is unfix able because of a bug this is not good not good at all
Reply Quote
LOL well said fellow zerg
Reply Quote

Code isn't being altered and committed in an evening or even a week. It is likely a network problem.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]