StarCraft® II

The NA servers Are Down

CovertAudit, I've been trying to get my wife to play SC2 with me. What's your secret??? :)
Reply Quote
I am unable to as well.
Reply Quote
Are we going to be compensated for our lost wins?
Reply Quote
Something iffy with the servers for the past 2 weeks. After a win and the system asks to keep playing or get to the score screen, the game times me out and disconnected with the server. I'm registered a loss. I now have like 10 registered straight loss and credited non of the ladder points.

Please fix this.
Edited by MadoX on 8/8/2013 8:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/06/2013 12:14 AMPosted by Tamerlane
We believe we have identified and resolved the issue that prevented some players from creating and joining games. If you are still unable to click the "Play" button after selecting a game mode, please try restarting your game client. Thank you for remaining patient as we investigated.

Turrets having infinite range is fixed as well?

It wasn't a bug, it was a custom edited map.
Reply Quote
how has it failed him?? when players come on here and post comments such as "yadda yadda yadda - u can fix this ezpz its just a network problem- why take so long blizzard etc etc it is a prime candidate of
proselytize

in other words;
Verb

1.Convert or attempt to convert (someone) from one religion, belief, or opinion to another.
2.Advocate or promote (a belief or course of action): "Davis wanted to proselytize his ideas".

take a deep long look at number two- u see that - now maybe you should rethink your hobby of trolling because it obviously isn't your forte <---watch out that's another big word . Oh and u might need a new dictionary or dictionary site my good man cos (sic) that one you used is terrible... just terrible.
Edited by Krycek on 8/9/2013 12:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I have been having another issue that seems unrelated: Every time I win a game vs. AI - after clicking to go to score screen, the game then "crashes" by giving me an error saying: Input limit reached - when I am not touching my mouse or keyboard and no keys are stuck down - then it registers a loss for me and shows me the "defeat" screen when it clearly said I was the winner prior to clicking the "go to score screen" button.

? Any thoughts?

-Roon

Been having the same problem. What gives?!
Reply Quote
08/10/2013 08:50 PMPosted by RayNorhir
Been having the same problem. What gives?!

I don't play any multi games.
I was having this problem a few days ago when I tried to open anything in the UI.
Never had it before so I went and checked my pc to make sure nothing was wrong with it and then ran a registry clean.
There was something Blizzard launcher related in the registry clean. I took it out and it has ran fine ever since.
Reply Quote
I have had same problem with the server drop thing then u get a loss when you actually win lol. Game on too that one, just have to play a little harder to keep climbing the ladders lol.
Reply Quote
A customer of Blizzard certainly has every right to complain. I don't make automobiles, does that mean if my car sucks I should just shrug and say "Oh well?"
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
08/07/2013 04:11 PMPosted by nafar
Are we going to be compensated for our lost wins?

Absolutely! All we need is proof (a photo from an alternate reality, perhaps, or a proven foresight reading) of the wins and losses you would have received had you been online at this time, and I'll personally see to it your account is updated accordingly.
Reply Quote
Hello

I get a dialogue box whenever I launch the game to restart because servers in my region need an update or whatever. It says to restart and it will download automatically. I restart it, log back in and i get the same dialogue box. Please assist. Thank you.

-Daniel
Reply Quote
stupid blizzard.. what are you doing? why aint you fixing the game. its been over 2 weeks... do somethign
Reply Quote
I dont think Blizzard is investing much time in resolving this issue. bastards
Reply Quote
Something iffy with the servers for the past 2 weeks. After a win and the system asks to keep playing or get to the score screen, the game times me out and disconnected with the server. I'm registered a loss. I now have like 10 registered straight loss and credited non of the ladder points.

Please fix this.

I am having the same problem.. after every game, win or loss, it times out and i end up with a loss in my match history. Any information on this?
Reply Quote
By a look at your match history these are team games?

Team games have been known to be acting this way for a month now. Even when you log in there is an alert telling you this is happening to the right side of the screen.

Blizzard made a whole remark on it too. I'm guessing you don't do much research?
Reply Quote
What did you expect? People were coming here to rant that they won 10 4v4 in a row, all counted as loss. It baffles me how you would still keep on playing when you experienced it just once.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]