StarCraft® II

Epilogue RP Thread V

[John Jr]
Thank you... I start meditating and slowly start to calm down some.

[Leah]
'If you want to. I can blink us there."
Edited by LeKroger on 8/8/2013 9:26 PM PDT
IC:
[Amanda]
I shrug;
"It's better than waiting around here for the results."
[Leah]
I nod quietly then blink us to the ship.
"So what is it Victoria?"
[Victoria]
I look over at Leah and Amanda. "Hi. Please sit well as I said I think I figured out what to do to give you back your shape shifting. If this works you'll have full control over all of your abilities but none of the Splitter mind control influence." I move a few pieces of equipment over to a bed near Leah.
[Leah]
"Ummm okay......" I say rather warily. "How would you go about doing that?"
[Victoria]
"I don't really like this but I have to redo a portion of what they did to you but without trying to break your will. Please don't fight it and I promise I'll be careful not to do anything but restore your ability. And I feel obligated to tell you this ... if this fails it could permanently remove your ability to shape shift." I say a bit forlorn at the end.
[Leah]
"I..." I pause for a moment' before looking at Victoria. "Thank you for trying Victoria but... Isn't there risk of losing more than just that ability?"
[Victoria]
I nod. "Yes but since I'm not going to be manipulating your other abilities it is extremely extremely slim chance that would likely only occur if I somehow managed to damage a chunk of your brain. And I spent about 30 years as a great surgeon before I came here. I'm very steady under pressure and have done brain and heart transplants before."
[Leah]
"I think it's not simply damaged brain mass. If I can't shapeshift it might have more to do with the genetic alteration that they did. Least I think that is what it did... I don't think Dad ever shapeshifted after he came back this time either..."
IC:
[Amanda]
"Vic's patched me up more than once, so I'll personally vouch for her skills. Though personally, I would just give it more time to see if Leah's powers come back on their own... and to give Vic some more time to research what the splitters were doing."
Edited by Warhawk on 8/8/2013 9:58 PM PDT
[Victoria]
I frown slightly in thought. "I didn't see any record of Genetic alteration in the log they had for you ... maybe I just missed it ..." I sigh and shake my head. "Ya know ... Amanda actually makes a good point ... I'm sorry I called you both down here. I'll spend more time looking into what exactly it was they did to you and see if your ability doesn't come back on its own." I start to put the equipment back and Sylva just Blinks back to her room a tiny bit annoyed.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 8/8/2013 10:06 PM PDT
[Leah]
"He did something last minute with a syringe I don't know what was in it but it might have been the root cause. My father might have known more about it...." I trail off.
[Victoria]
My frown deepens and I move over to the computer searching for anything in her file or the many on John Sr. for anything about a Syringe. "Hmm ..."
IC:
[Amanda]
I sigh;
"Well, that settles that for now. Shall we go back to your room Leah, or do you want to go somewhere else?"
OOC: Last post for the night. Need to try to sleep before orientation tomorrow.

[Leah]
I shrug.
"I really don't feel like doing much right now Amanda. Also really don't care about where we go."

[DM]
The was something under Flint Sr's file about a breaking formula that used the properties his blood had when it came to altering an individual and combining it with something that altered created a solution that allowed someone's abilities to be fully controlled but also makes them more susceptible for Splitter control. Under Leah's file there is listing for improvements made.
Edited by LeKroger on 8/8/2013 10:19 PM PDT
[Victoria]
Getting a bit frustrated I groan and run a hand through my hair messing it up to the point it looked like I had just rolled out of bed. "I'm sorry Leah but anything from me might take a while ... these damn Splitters are devious little bastards ..."
IC:
[Amanda]
Thinking hard for a moment, I seem to make a mental decision and nod;
"Alright. Back to you're room then?"
Da hell he is.

[Apollo]

The women find themselves unable to touch my armor, a Ki current flowing through it and painfully zapping anyone who tried. Coming to, I jump up and draw my sword. "Ah hell...never getting that drunk again...Back the f*ck off." I intensify the current and charge the blade, drawing a smaller one for better use in the room.
Edited by Zarkun on 8/8/2013 11:03 PM PDT
OK so I lied about heading to bed but I really am after this ...

Zark: Apollo got snatched by the maintenance crew that gets deprived and is currently is ... um in the process of servicing them against his drunken and unconscious will. Zack got left in that one cave. and there is a mini mission being led by CR about to take place tomorrow.
[Leah]
"It's ok Victoria, how I see it loosing one power is better than having lost them all." I turn to Amanda and nod blinking us both back to my room.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]