StarCraft® II

Epilogue RP Thread V

[Victoria]
"I know." I yawn myself and snuggle closer.
[Leah]
"That I can do...." I say as I roll my head forward slightly enjoying the massage in full.

[John Jr[
"I take it your purposely messed up your hair a bit? I ask after looking at her hair some and gently running my hand through it.
IC:
[Amanda]
Shifting my focus, I dig in, working out the biggest and nastiest knots I could find; both physically and emotionally.
[Leah]
"Oh that is heaven....." I say as I sprawl out on the bed.
IC:
[Amanda]
Working my way down her back, I chuckle evilly;
"Oh girl, I haven't even gotten started yet..."
[Victoria]
"Yes. I do that when I get frustrated with a problem." I smile and a soft sound almost like a purr is heard.

OOC: gonna be really busy after this so ... will be a bit in frequent if at all til like 11
[Leah]
"Hmmm, oh baby you are a miracle worker..." I moan enjoying every bit of the massage.

[John Jr]
"Ah... " I continue to play with her hair with one hand and massaging her temples with the other trying to help her relax.
Edited by LeKroger on 8/9/2013 5:06 PM PDT
IC:
[Amanda]
Grinning, I shake my head;
"Nah... it's just called lots of practice..."
I say wickedly as I reach the base of Leah's spine and slide my way up, sending a wave of pleasure running through her thanks to of my empathics.

OOC:
Alright, I might be off for the rest of the night.
Edited by Warhawk on 8/9/2013 5:07 PM PDT
OOC: Well then... I guess things won't be moving much. Understandably though yall still have RL to deal with.

[Leah]
"Mmmmmm..." I cringe slightly twisting a bit as well.
Edited by LeKroger on 8/9/2013 5:09 PM PDT
OOC:
...with one last post.

IC:
[Amanda]
Noticing her response, I stop, giving her a concerned look:
"Is everything alright?"
[Leah]
"Yes... everything is good... Just enjoying a moment of bliss."
"Then have fun, Jake. There will be plenty out there for the time being."

{We will be arriving within minutes. Be ready.}
[Victoria]
I sigh relaxing pretty easily with John's ministrations. "Mmm thanks. This is very nice." I rest my head on his chest while running my hand up and down his arm.
[John Jr]
"I figured you might enjoy that..." I keep massaging her temples but stop playing with her hair for right now.
[Victoria]
I sigh contentedly. "Thanks for helping me relax. But what about you?"
[John Jr]
"I'll be fine. I was meditating before you got here. It tends to help some."
The entire Assault Fleet came out of orbit and there were no signs of combat... not even destroyed ships in the area. This led to the conclusion of Shade to pick up communication from the ship she was in.
{Is there any units on the planet's surface? I don't see any sign of a space battle.}

The communications officer at the head ship responded back. {Eh, not to sure. We can send down a search party while we scan the planet. Could have easily been a raid and we were too slow.}
OOC: By the way, I'll be away from this Saturday to next. Hence why I haven't been active here recently.
[Victoria]
"OK." I lift my head and kiss him lovingly and happily.
[John Jr]
I return the kiss lovingly and happily.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]