StarCraft® II

HTOMario re gaining random GM

Hey guys! *wave* I have been on a tiny quest to get GM as random once again in heart of the swarm. I want to refresh my understanding of the other matchups, I stream it and I am giving out most of the replays! In fact..

http://tinyurl.com/mk8gm2e

This is currently (lost 5 games on purpose at start) Bronze - high diamond, I face medium to high masters already and some of the matchups are getting quite difficult.

My record is 35-11 so really 35-6

TvX 93%
PvX 64%
ZvX 71%

The 5 placement matches I left were 3 protoss games and 2 zerg games accounting for a difference.

Hope you enjoy the replays!

I have GM on 2 north american accounts as mech and bio/mech.

You can find my stream at twitch.tv/htomario I usually stream in afternoon / evenings.
Edited by HTOMario on 8/17/2013 12:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Good luck!
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
You're so lucky your spouse supports your commitment to gaming. Most spouses I know are less than enthusiastic about their partner's hobbies.
Edited by Doncroft on 8/17/2013 12:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/17/2013 12:29 PMPosted by Doncroft
You're so lucky your spouse supports your commitment to gaming. Most spouses I know are less than enthusiastic about their partners hobbies.

This is true.
Reply Quote
08/17/2013 12:29 PMPosted by Doncroft
You're so lucky your spouse supports your commitment to gaming. Most spouses I know are less than enthusiastic about their partners hobbies.

She loves starcraft as a spectator. No desire to play, but loves to watch me.
Reply Quote
08/17/2013 12:42 PMPosted by HTOMario

Lucky. Does she have a sister? :P
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
08/17/2013 12:42 PMPosted by HTOMario

I gotta get me one of those. :-D
Reply Quote
Good luck mario. Keep the replays coming please.
Reply Quote
Good luck HTOMario! And thank you for the replays! :) They are always very helpful.
Reply Quote
TvX 93%
PvX 64%
ZvX 71%

Which means... Toss UP, Terran OP.

Blizz plz buff Toss and nerf Terran, especially mech.
Reply Quote
TvX 93%
PvX 64%
ZvX 71%

Which means... Toss UP, Terran OP.

Blizz plz buff Toss and nerf Terran, especially mech.

remember I left 5 games, 3 protoss 2 zerg and terran is my main race. Naturally it's higher.
Reply Quote
TvX 93%
PvX 64%
ZvX 71%

Mario OP
Reply Quote
Mario, I have been play testing the new balance map a bit, and naturally as a Zerg, I have no idea what a Terran's perspective would be on the combined mech and air upgrades.

Have you by chance played a couple games with it? Or do you think it will give mech, any extra viability at all?

And thanks for the replays!
Reply Quote
Mario, I have been play testing the new balance map a bit, and naturally as a Zerg, I have no idea what a Terran's perspective would be on the combined mech and air upgrades.

Have you by chance played a couple games with it? Or do you think it will give mech, any extra viability at all?

And thanks for the replays!

^This is a good idea.

HTOMario, do you mind contacting the best Protoss players you know and trying a few games with them on that map?
Reply Quote
08/17/2013 01:40 PMPosted by TerranicII
HTOMario, do you mind contacting the best Protoss players you know and trying a few games with them on that map?

Pleas do this Mario! You're a master of Mech, and we need your input!
Reply Quote
why do u refer to yourself in the third person?
Reply Quote
08/17/2013 01:54 PMPosted by Ligeirinho
why do u refer to yourself in the third person?
To refer to yourself in the third person usually means to say your own name whenever you state something. Ex, instead of "I think Marines are good units," you would say "Ligeirinho thinks Marines are good units."
Reply Quote
Yeah, I'd like to see Mario using the text map as well. I've been looking for videos/streams of mech with combined upgrades. =/
Edited by Intuslegere on 8/17/2013 2:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/17/2013 01:58 PMPosted by DarkEX
To refer to yourself in the third person usually means to say your own name whenever you state something. Ex, instead of "I think Marines are good units," you would say "Ligeirinho thinks Marines are good units."

but it's funny though
Reply Quote
08/17/2013 01:59 PMPosted by Intuslegere
Yeah, I'd like to see Mario using the text map as well. I've been looking for videos/streams of mech with combined upgrades. =/

hmm good idea, maybe.. sunday.. stream
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]