StarCraft® II

Epilogue RP Thread VI

[Apollo]

"If need be send him these coordinates. Just make sure they don't jump straight here."
[Ivan]
"Shouldn't need to. He knows of a few abandoned outposts that Poltergeist and several former powers used to have. Many still have supplies that the fleet will need as well. If he did need to come here then it would be over the course of several several jumps." I comment as I follow.
[Apollo]

I nod and stop in front of a door, typing in a code in the key pad, then scanning my eye for retinal recognition. It slides open to reveal a room full of various weapons and gear, from times dating before the Confederacy to modern. "How's this?"
[John Jr]
"Right... What was it you were wanting to talk about Daniel?"

[Ivan]
I over look the weapons and gear carefully.
"It's a start..."
[Apollo]

"Some of it's pretty old, probably in need of repair, and little to no ammunition for it, but there's enough modern stuff it should counter balance it."
[Ivan]
"You do know my brother can repair just about anything right. That and the mechanics we have still will probably start splicing it to make new weapons and gear from the old stuff. I'll tell ya I never thought I'd see a C-10 guass rifle until one of them ladies built it."
[Apollo]

"I can't let 'em splice anything, but maybe make rounds and such for it...I don't know how we're gonna pull it off, Ivan. The PART division, much as I hate to say it, put us on equal footing with the Splitters. Now we don't even have that."
IC:
[Amanda]
Sighing, I offer Leah my head as hear my mother's tone;
"Oh boy.."

[Alicia]
"And I think you need to stop being such an old-fassioned stick in the mud and meet the woman in question before you make any decisions."
[Ivan]
"That may have but due to the Game Lord we ain't got it anymore. You think I liked losing that suit? The only way we are going to get any chance of winning now is to try using tactics that we haven't before. Using old equipment that we have available and making new equipment with what we can. Damn it if I have to bring out that dusty old Goliath and modify it to fire the old crucio siege tank round I will."

[Leah]
I nervously take her hand though mentally ready to blink away if I need to.
Edited by LeKroger on 8/19/2013 9:23 PM PDT
[Terance]

"I told you a long time ago that I don't agree with it. It's only that much worse it's Flint's daughter! I don't care how well mannered she is, I don't condone, nor will I."

[Apollo]

"Well then, maybe it's time I made a few calls. There are a couple old friends who would love to get in on this."
[Ivan]
I nod as I resume looking at the available supplies.

[Leah]
"Your father doesn't seem to like this much...." I say nervously. I was starting to get a bad feeling about this and I didn't want to be the cause of her and her father having a falling out.
IC:
[Amanda]
I hold onto Leah's hand, waiting for things to settle between my parents.

Alicia's eyes narrow dangerously;
"That's too bad, because you're outvoted three to one. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'd like to meet my daughter's girlfriend."
[Terance]

A Ki blade stops her. "Your eyes didn't scare me all those years ago, they don't now. Whatever higher being is out there is on my side, oh wife of mine, making your three to one vote null and void."

OOC: I told you that would be a point of contention in future RPs.
[Leah]
"Maybe I should go..." I say nervously.

[Ivan]
Hearing the commotion I stop looking through the gear turning around bringing my rifle up only to find it was just Alica and Terance. I lower the rifle and watch carefully.
IC:
[Alicia]
I sigh, gently pushing the blade out of the way;
"Terance dear, we're getting far too old to be having little spats like these. I know I am. So why don't we just take a deep breath and learn the whole story. Or if you're feeling like your old self, go take it out on the training dummies."
[Apollo]

I shake my head at dad. "Even I'm not that bad, though I still disagree with it. It'll blow over, even if they exchange blows over it. Wouldn't be the first time it came to that."

[Terance]

"The whole story still boils down to she takes after you too much. Regardless, you heard Apollo. She's Flint's daughter, not that I knew he had any kids."
Edited by Zarkun on 8/19/2013 9:37 PM PDT
IC:
[Alicia]
"And I fail to see what the problem with her being Flint's daughter is."
[Terance]

"Nevermind, go condone her actions and make excuses. Not like we'll be alive much longer to complain or celebrate." Going over to the weapons cache, I look at Ivan. "So, what is it you need exactly?"
IC:
[Alicia]
"No, I want to know what you're problem with it is."
I say, following close behind Terance.
[Ivan]
"Anything you might be able to spare. If this is about my sister and Amanda..." I pause not quite sure how to word it.

[Leah]
I look over at Amanda nervously. "Are you sure this was a good Idea?"
Edited by LeKroger on 8/19/2013 9:45 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]