StarCraft® II

Epilogue RP Thread VI

[Terance]

"More about my daughter than your sister. Anyways, I overheard something about splicing some of these rare finds into something new. If you'll help replace it later, I can allow that."
IC:
[Amanda]
I nod, giving her a hug;
"Damn straight it was. The more time he has to come to terms with it the better."
You should be aware that Terance is stubborn as a mule and will NEVER come to terms with it.
[Ivan]
I sigh shaking my head. He was going to be one of those people.
"I will do what I can to reimburse you for the loss but I don't think now would be a good time to discuss replacing them should they be used. My brother, give the time and schematics. could probably remake them if need be but I will not make an agreement on that for him."

I look over towards Amanda and Leah then back at Terance.
"You know they are both happy together right? Hell your daughter risked her life to help my father bring my sister back from Splitter captivity. She has help Leah deal with our mother's and out father's death..."

[Leah]
I let off a still nervous sigh. "He still seems rather adamant about it. Especial because of my father..."
Edited by LeKroger on 8/19/2013 9:51 PM PDT
IC:
[Amanda]
I shake my head;
"Heck if I know what that's about... I don't know if now would be a good time to tell him that Flint approved though..."
I say, whispering the last part.

[Alicia]
I cough, still glaring at Terance, as I channel all my frustration at him;
"Dear, you still haven't told me why you have such a problem with it."
[Terance]

"It's all well and good she helped your sister, in fact, I'm all for it, her mother did that for others, it's the rest I'm against. As for discussing reimbursement, it can certainly wait until after this is done and over with, given we're still alive. You need any extra hands for the fight?" Blocking the channeling, I glance over my shoulder at her. "You didn't care then, you don't care now. Go condone her actions and lets be done with it.

[Apollo]

Letting dad and Ivan talk, I go over to Leah and Amanda. "Since when do you NOT close your mind off to mom? He might not have reacted that way if you'd done at least that."
Edited by Zarkun on 8/19/2013 9:56 PM PDT
IC:
[Amanda]
I shrug helplessly;
"Sorry, I've never really been able to do that. Besides, saying 'no' to an incredibly powerful empath isn't exactly the easiest thing to do."

[Alicia]
I growl and shake my head;
"No, I want to deal with this. Now."
Edited by Warhawk on 8/19/2013 9:57 PM PDT
[Ivan]
"Probably will need some help. I still have a few of fathers old contacts on record. A few are cold contacts others I've talked to periodically." I say fairly neutrally. Mentally behind my barriers I was looking at this man wondering why he couldn't accept that his daughter was happy...
When Alica started growling at Terance I instinctively stepped back into the shadows nearby.

[Leah[
"Probably not... It probably wouldn't change his mind at all...."
Edited by LeKroger on 8/19/2013 10:00 PM PDT
[Terance]

"It's been dealt with. You know my stance and I know yours. Whatever else there is to say is unimportant as neither of us can sway the other." Returning my attention to Ivan, I nod. "I've got plenty of old friends who would be willing to join as an unofficial part of the war effort."

[Apollo]

"You've also never tried either."
Edited by Zarkun on 8/19/2013 10:00 PM PDT
OOC:
Actually, you never have spelled it out at any point...

IC:
[Alicia]
I shake my head stubbornly;
"No, you haven't ever truly explained yourself. And if you already have, than indulge the wishes of an old woman and explain yourself again."

[Amanda]
"Well.. I.. it's hard to explain. I don't think that I can, actually."
Edited by Warhawk on 8/19/2013 10:05 PM PDT
[Apollo]

Chuckling and heading for the training range, I call back, "You've never tried either!"

[Terance]

"Because it's morally and ethically WRONG. Happy?"
[Ivan]
"Right, you probably ought to relay that to my brother John. He is reorganizing everything now as we speak. If this is a bad time I can leave for a little bit."

[Leah]
I watch as Ivan tries to shrink away into the shadows giggling a bit to myself.
"My poor brother. He was comfortable around verbal arguments like that. Always made him nervous and tense."
Edited by LeKroger on 8/19/2013 10:06 PM PDT
[Terance]

Giving Alicia the 'we're done talking about this' look, I shake my head. "No, nows fine. Where's he rallying them together at?"
[Ivan]
"Last known coordinates for KLR9 though he should be moving the fleet soon. Not sure where yet."
IC:
[Alicia]
Ignoring the look completely, I give him one of my own and shake my head;
"Oh really? I'm terribly sorry to hear that seeing two women together gives you the willies. And I still fail to see why her being Flint's daughter makes a single difference."
Edited by Warhawk on 8/19/2013 10:10 PM PDT
[Ivan]
I start to tense up again edging more into the shadows more bending them around me to start to conceal myself.
"Right I can tell this isn't a good time.... I'll leave my brother comm number for ya and be out of your way."
With that I shadow walk away from them reappearing not to far from Leah and Amanda walking out next to them.
"Leah I am so glad mom and dad were not like that..."

[Leah]
I nod simple letting go of Amanda's hand to hug my brother. "I know... I miss them..."

He cringes when I hug him and awkwardly returns it. "I know I do as well. Least you and John are safe as well."

I nod then pull away. "Right...' I go back to Amanda calmly wrapping my arms around her.
Edited by LeKroger on 8/19/2013 10:24 PM PDT
IC:
[Amanda]
I shrug;
"They're only like this when it comes to my choice in significant others. Otherwise, the two of them get along just fine."
Edited by Warhawk on 8/19/2013 10:26 PM PDT
[Leah]
"Still that seems a bit excessive for a disagreement on that subject." I say as Ivan nods in agreement.
IC: "Mostly about the relationship between you and my sister... perferably over a beer or something."
IC:
[Amanda]
"My dad's old fashioned and as stubborn as a mule. Whereas My mom is almost the complete opposite with the exception of the stubbornness. How the hell the two of them ever got married, I'm really not sure."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]