StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 27)

I rarely use the LIKE button in JR's, mainly because I don't think there are even enough people here to get a blue post.

I'm going to be in-game for a little while. Gonna try to get in a game of Dark Deeds.
Edited by KnarledOne on 9/5/2013 6:11 PM PDT
"Damn... Been a while since I've been in-game. Knarled, if you ever meet someone in Dark Deeds named 'Zergdude', tell him 'Jo says 'Hello.'" I say with a bit of nostalgia coloring my features. Taking a moment to wipe said emotions away, I open up a portal, stepping once more into my realm.

"I want to see if I can create a new drink. I shall be back. ...Blame Nukester for brining his back, and I had a touch of inspiration."
"I should probably read up on the RPs... But f*ck that. Just tell me what I have missed in the past week."
Let's see...

In Epilogue, random subplots have occurred. If anything important happened, I don't know about it. Scylla and my char Shal'thas assimilated Beserker and Scourge Splitters into the Swarm. Shal'thas also created a shapeshifter using John Flint's essence.

Your RP died without you around. :(

Zanon returned and reclaimed the Bar, obviously.

LeKroger has been appointed new bartend while Z is absent.

Duke is now an MVP.

Off the top of my head, that's it. I'm not the best person for recaps since I'm only in two RPs right now.
09/06/2013 05:16 PMPosted by KnarledOne
LeKroger has been appointed new bartend while Z is absent.

No he is new bartender. We voted on it.
"I am going to rectify the issue with an upcoming post."
He's A new bartender, least in here. As staff, I can still kick you, Mecha.
Zarkun, quit the drama before it starts.
Same goes for you, Mecha.

If you both act like children then I will in fact treat you like one, okay? Okay.
09/06/2013 05:27 PMPosted by FegelKitteh
No he is new bartender. We voted on it.

Nay, I say, NAY! So long as I still draw breath, so long as there is still strength in these old limbs to lift a sword, I shall fight for the old regime! Long live the Loyalists! Viva la Bar!
Ok now..... Anyway probably gonna be out for most of today. KO EP btw.
"Welp, today is my birthday, marking the day I have passed on from the age of 16 to the age of 17...... Yeah, still feels the same...... Meh...... Drinks are on me for today. And yes, feel free to overkill yourself on drinks."
MVP - Technical Support
09/08/2013 09:15 AMPosted by Jester
"Welp, today is my birthday, marking the day I have passed on from the age of 16 to the age of 17...... Yeah, still feels the same...... Meh...... Drinks are on me for today. And yes, feel free to overkill yourself on drinks."

Congrats! Happy Birthday, Jester!
"Remember children, never give away your real age on the internet, 'kay?"
09/08/2013 10:34 AMPosted by KnarledOne
"Remember children, never give away your real age on the internet, 'kay?"

"Yeah, really worried. I'll go get my worried clothes on and put on my worried face, perhaps get my worried mask and gloves. Not like any of us will ever meet each other in real life."
Mhm, Jester pretty much summed it all up.
Wow really sow this past few days.
09/09/2013 09:24 AMPosted by LeKroger
Wow really sow this past few days.

Pig! Where?
*Turns on grill in anticipation of cooking bacon*
*facepalm*

And seriously... you use a grill to cook bacon?
Meant slow.

KO you are needed in EP.
*I wonder how I could start the place back up so I grab a can of starting fluid and I approach the giant engine we keep in the back for some odd reason.*
Hmm, I wonder if this would work.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]