lets get adopt-a-noob unfeatured..

hey guys me and a bunch of my friends had been spending time in adopt a noob channel helping begginers learn how to play the game when suddenly some moron on a power trip came in and banned everyone of us(over 10 of us in 1 day) for no reason at all..other than they were jealous that we are actually good and were helping people...please show some support on getting a new channel featured that doesn't have jerk morons for admins thx
Reply Quote
ps blizzard are idiots for letting this even happen...why would they feature a channel ran by some 12 year old on a power trip who is literally bronze level skill..(with replay)
I am going to try to get a new noob channel featured tomorrow please show support so we can actually help the beginners in the community without them having to deal with the jerks administering that channel who are just ruining this game for people looking for help without getting hassled
Reply Quote
nobody was spamming of swearing... someone asked me a question and one of the admins thought It was off topic or something? like who cares no one else is even talking...and he didn't even tell me he was an admin he just said change the subject im warning you, lol...I thought he was some random troll honestly..so I told him off basically...I even apologized after but didn't matter he was raging mad by then cuz he has no skill on this game so he takes it out by banning anyone better than him
Reply Quote
enjoy your little power trip kid
Reply Quote
honestly, I cant remember why I was banned, but i dont spam and hardly even talk in chat room.
then again, i have no proof that i was banned unfairly.
is there a way to find out why you are banned? or better yet is there a way to get unbanned?
Reply Quote
I was banned all of a sudden from the channel. Thought the banning was weird: I don't spam. I don't cuss like a maniac. I don't get into fights, and I talk in complete sentences. Mostly the conversations I was in people were talking about WCS, how to improve, strengths of different races--the sorts of conversations that go on whenever Starcraft players get together, and I wasn't using language that anyone else wasn't using, then *pop* I was banned.

Maybe someone decided I wasn't good enough to adopt a noob and wasn't bad enough to be a noob. I don't know. I've helped people on the channel before. You don't have to be awesome to watch a replay with someone and show them when production buildings were idle or when their resources went sky high or when they didn't scout or when they saw roaches but didn't build one tank, bunker, or marauder.

It's not fun being banned, especially when the reason seems random or capricious. Whatever. There are other channels for players to talk about Starcraft, and I'll put this banning and channel out of my mind as soon as possible.
Reply Quote
No, I don't. But thanks for asking.
Reply Quote
Thanks! I really wondered what I could have done or if the channel is supposed to be strictly G-rated vs. PG-13 or TV-14 or something.
Reply Quote
if anyone could help me learn some new stuff or something im online right now charater code 5378 or 537B can tell.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
10/03/2013 10:06 AMPosted by BenDover
is there a way to find out why you are banned? or better yet is there a way to get unbanned?

Just pm a moderator and tell them why you got banned. If you can't remember why just tell them it's been awhile and you don't remember.

PS: @OP I'm a moderator for that group and all of the moderators I personally know are pretty lenient except for one but that person is still pretty nice if a bit strict. Granted I don't know half of them but asking for a community group, where things like this happen, to be unfeatured over a petty reason like that is a bit childish.
Edited by KillerofGods on 8/14/2014 1:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]