StarCraft® II

Offline Play

Is it possible? If so, what do I have to do?
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
It shoudl be possible. However many people have reported problems with it. Could you describe your experience?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
JohnnyChimpo,

Internet access is one of the requirements to play Starcraft 2, but there is an offline play option for the standard campaign. Offline mode will start up automatically if the game does not detect an internet connection on your computer.

Note that you need to log in at least once to Battle.net before offline mode becomes usable. You will also need to occasionally log in to Battle.net to update the game and keep the option of offline play available.

Also note that achievements and other online functionality are not available in offline play.

Reply Quote
I can't even get into campaign mode when I'm not connected to the net.
Reply Quote
i too can not get it to run anything offline, first after .5 i couldnt even get it to open to the menus, since updating it i can at least get to the log in page however it tells me i cant do offline on the starter edition, even though my battle.net clearly shows i have the full version.
Reply Quote
Did you really just necro a 27 month old thread? It would've been better to just make a new one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]