StarCraft® II

Legacy of the Void release date?

I'm not sure where this goes, but yeah straight to the point. When do you guys expect it to come out?
Reply Quote
Soon TM. Realistically I expect at the earliest summer of 2015 and at the latest at the summer of 2016 depending on how much they are willing to add to the game.
Reply Quote
Why are you even concerned about it at this point? HotS hasn't even been out a year.
Reply Quote
09/05/2013 04:18 PMPosted by Raver
Soon TM. Realistically I expect at the earliest summer of 2015 and at the latest at the summer of 2016 depending on how much they are willing to add to the game.

Raver I thought I told you how to TM already!

Soon™
Edited by ScaryScarab on 9/5/2013 4:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Next year.
Reply Quote
09/05/2013 04:34 PMPosted by ScaryScarab

Raver I thought I told you how to TM already!

Soon™

I know, I forgot the number T_T. Refresh my memory!
Reply Quote
09/05/2013 04:33 PMPosted by Linkebungu
Why are you even concerned about it at this point? HotS hasn't even been out a year.

The campaign!! I want to play as protoss and kill some Xel Naga a**holes
Reply Quote
becouse the life it's to short and pass so fast
Reply Quote
09/05/2013 04:33 PMPosted by Linkebungu

becouse the life its so short and pass so fast
Reply Quote
Soon (TM).
Reply Quote
September 2014
Reply Quote
how to do TM sign?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]