StarCraft® II

Hiatus Alpha

So I thought you all should know I'm taking a short hiatus from JRB's, and letting my creative juices renew. As of now, the RPs are in pause/subplot mode that I run.

Edit- I have big plans for my RPs when I come back. I also intend to use a character who saw brief use in EP, if Lekrog is OK with it. As it stands, I'm still debating on if it'll cause rage if I use him.
Edited by Zarkun on 9/9/2013 10:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Any idea on how long you'll be away for?
Reply Quote
Well, it's been a couple days so far...I'll safely say the rest of this week and part of next, probably til Thursday.
Reply Quote
I know the feeling on being burnt out on the RPs. Regardless I hope you keep some contact with us in your time away.
As for the character you will have to be more specific. So many unlisted ones I've lost track.
Reply Quote
Alright, cool. I could also use a bit of recharge time. I'll be busy enough with writing for school as is. See you when you get back.
Reply Quote
Knowing me and my rate of production, my new RP will probably be ready about the same time as you return.

BTW if ya'll happen to come by the Bar, I need your valued input.
Reply Quote
No offense but what is it with everyone making a new thread every time when they are leaving or returning? It truly doesn't make any sense but whatever.
Reply Quote
The purpose behind it is I'm in one RP I don't run, then I DM three. Figured people would like to know and not everyone reads the bar thread, so don't even START with that.
Reply Quote
Okay, calm down. I would appreciate it if you don't start with your overly defensive ways. So just calm down, okay? I'm just expressing an honest opinion which quite frankly everywhere it seems I'm not allowed to have.
Reply Quote
You stated an opinion that is fairly illogical given the circumstances.
Reply Quote
There is no need to argue over something trivial.
Reply Quote
09/11/2013 06:21 AMPosted by KnarledOne
There is no need to argue over something trivial.
Thank you for intervening.

09/10/2013 11:07 PMPosted by Zarkun
You stated an opinion that is fairly illogical given the circumstances.
But isn't that your opinion as well? An opinion can't be logical or illogical and nor can it ever be fact as it is an OPINION.

@Knarled, I wont post anymore in this thread after this post as I know that Zarkun will just start rambling on how I'm wrong and then he will get overly defensive as usual. So if you could please be the middle force between us then I would enjoy that moment.

And if any of you are wondering why I'm posting early is because I have an appointment today.
Reply Quote
09/11/2013 08:47 AMPosted by CrymsonRaven
But isn't that your opinion as well? An opinion can't be logical or illogical and nor can it ever be fact as it is an OPINION.

"Well, unless it is Mecha's opinion, then it can, and will be, illogical."
Reply Quote
So my opinion that the Holocaust was a horrible event in human history is illogical?
Reply Quote
"That is not an opinion. That is fact. World War II was a horrible event, but it greatly boosted economies during that time. This is fact. Those who say the holocaust was an amazing event don't exist, well, unless they are monsters. An opinion about the holocaust would be saying whether is was beneficial or not. I myself believe the holocaust, and World War II as a whole was actually beneficial to humanity, even though it was an extremely horrible event."
Reply Quote
Some people who hate Jews probably think the Holocaust was awesome. Also Neo N@zis probably think the Holocaust was good.
Reply Quote
The things that come up in this forum...
Reply Quote
The things that come up when someone decides to be overly defensive and sensitive in this forum......
Reply Quote
Uhhhhh Jester Epi.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]