The StarCraft Universe
Whether you're looking to learn more about StarCraft lore or just want to read our growing collection of StarCraft short stories, this is the place for you.
The Story of StarCraft
- Momentum By DANNY McALEESE, 5/22/2013 A veteran siege tank driver's skills are put to the ultimate test.
- Lost Vikings By MATT FORBECK, 5/16/2013 A wing of vikings must overcome impossible odds.
- Carrier By MICHAEL KOGGE, 5/9/2013 The fate of a protoss legend hangs in the hands of a lowly engineer.
- In The Dark By DAVID GERROLD, 5/2/2013 Jake finally found paradise — if he didn't mind a few mutant zerg and an obsessed dark templar warring inside a super-volcano.
- Lens of the Void By HUGH TODD, 4/25/2013 A venerated dark templar teacher must overcome the pain of an old wound.
- Acid Burns By ANTONY JOHNSTON, 4/18/2013 A group of marines fights to survive a zerg attack that unleashes the fearsome roaches.
- Great One By ALEX IRVINE, 4/11/2013 When a recon op goes south, marine platoon Torch Seven must face an unexpected threat.
- The Education of PFC Shane By ROBERT BROOKS, 4/4/2013 Some are born soldiers; some are made. Some are infested.
- Command Performance By ALEX IRVINE, 3/28/2013 Filming an ad for Axiom Ordnance's new Warhound is not the kind of situation that leads a man to his artistic destiny... or is it?
- Just an Overlord By GAVIN JURGENS-FYHRIE, 3/21/2013 A lone marine squadron tragically underestimates the vicious cunning of a feral overlord.
- Icehouse By MICHAEL O'REILLY and ROBERT BROOKS, 3/14/2013 Become a reaper or die trying. Welcome to the Icehouse.
- Cold Symmetry By CAMERON DAYTON, 3/7/2013 Stranded on Aiur's zerg-infested moon, a lone veteran zealot finds his courage, skill, and endurance put to the ultimate test.
- Frenzy By KAL-EL BOGDANOVE, 2/28/2013 A small-town marshal risks all to save her family and her home from a ravening horde of winged killers.
- The Teacher By MATTHEW MAXWELL, 2/20/2013 A Dominion scientist has cracked the secret of the Swarm's control over the Zerg, and is ready to turn the creatures against their former masters. But when the Dominion military takes a firm hand over this dangerous new weapon, who will end up controlling who?
- A War On By JAMES WAUGH, 2/12/2013 Haunted by his past, Virgil Caine is forced to make a choice: escape the front lines and live the rest of his days in peace, or avenge his fallen brothers and go to war against the nightmarish zerglings.
- In the Blood By MATT BURNS, 1/22/2013 The street urchin Vik confronts humanity’s dark underbelly every day, but when he crosses paths with stolen zerg larvae, he discovers what it truly means to be a monster.
- Colossus By VALERIE WATROUS, 4/7/2011 The protoss rush to uncover a legendary weapon that will change their battle against the zerg – and their people – forever.
- Stealing Thunder By MICKY NEILSON, 10/13/2010 As a bomb technician during the Guild Wars, Isaac White always kept a level head… until the day he made one terrible mistake. Now, Isaac must face the demons of his past and overcome the deadliest enemy of all: a ticking clock.
- Collateral Damage By MATT BURNS, 5/13/2010 A Umojan spy must decide how far she's willing to go in order to infiltrate a secret Dominion research facility.
- Broken Wide By CAMERON DAYTON, 3/5/2010 Nature doesn’t just adapt. Nature cheats, changes the rules, and for Pvt. Maren Ayers, nature has a nasty surprise.
- Mothership By BRIAN T.KINDREGAN, 1/14/2010 The inventor of the protoss mothership awakens from a centuries-long sleep to discover a furious new galaxy of warfare and bloodshed.
- Changeling By JAMES WAUGH, 10/14/2009 Just because the years since the Brood War have been relatively peaceful, doesn’t mean the Koprulu Sector is safe. A rag-tag group of Dominion Marines known as Zeta Squad is about to find that out… the hard way.