Turn Rate: 999.844
|Attributes:||Armored - Biological|
- Armored assault trooper that can attack ground targets.
- Once researched, concussion shells slow down enemies.
- Very effective against land-based armored units and structures.
- Can go inside bunkers for protection and a range increase.
Tech Lab Upgrades
- Stimpacks: Combat stimulants that increase movement and attack speed at the expense of health.
- Concussive Shells: Enemies hit by Marauder weapons have their movement speed slowed down temporarily.
- Focus fire with Marines and Marauders. Use Stimpacks and Medivac support.
- Build a few Tanks and use Siege Mode.
- Get Banshees; Marauders cannot attack air targets.
- Research Metabolic Boost and surround them with a large group of Zerglings.
- Combine Zerglings with Hydralisks or Mutalisks.
- Research Burrow to ambush enemy forces that are on the move.
- Attack with a large group of Zealots. Try to surround the Marauders and fight them in the open. Charge is essential.
- Build a few Sentries. Use Guardian Shield to protect your warriors, and Force Field to separate enemy troops or block their escape route.
- Get Immortals to support your Zealot force. Be sure to focus fire for maximum effectiveness.
- Air units, especially Void Rays, are good against Marauders.