Public Test Realm Patch 4.2.2 Notes
The next World of Warcraft: Cataclysm patch is in development and now available for testing on the Public Test Realms. This minor patch includes several updates that we were unable to apply via hotfixes. If you'd like to help us test out this patch and provide feedback, you can start by copying your character over to a test realm. Once you've had a chance to try things out, be sure to visit our Public Test Realm forum to discuss the patch.
Below you'll find the preliminary PTR patch notes.
World of Warcraft PTR Patch 4.2.2
Notes for all World of Warcraft patches can be found here.
- The visibility of Ragnaros’ Dreadflame ability has been increased.
- The size of Ragnaros’ hit box during the final phase of the Heroic encounter has been increased.
- Raid Frames should now remember whether they were shown or hidden upon subsequent logins.
- Players using multiple accounts should now be available to be invited to a Real ID Party.
- Attempts to purchase Arena Season 10 items should no longer sometimes cause a client crash. (Korea Only)