Summer Challenge: Trial of the Crusader
Every week this summer, we’re challenging you to get together with a few friends to explore a part of Azeroth that you may not have seen in a while, or perform a feat that you may have never done. They're World of Warcraft Summer Challenges, and we’re going to be playing along with you as we hunt down rare achievements, get screenshots of amazing bosses, and try to find some awesome gear for our transmogrification sets.
This week’s challenge is: Trial of the Crusader.
Clouds blanket the skies of Icecrown and heroes gather beneath battle-worn banners in preparation for the coming storm. They say that even the darkest cloud has a silver lining. It is this hope that drives the men and women of the Argent Crusade: hope that the Light will see them through these trying times, hope that good will triumph over evil, hope that a hero blessed by the Light will come forth to put an end to the Lich King's dark reign.
In the Northernmost reaches of Icecrown, the Argent Tournament surrounds an arena in which even seasoned raiders face a stiff challenge. This week, we're getting together with as many friends as we can, setting Trial of the Crusader to first 10-person, then 25-person Heroic mode, and taking on five truly memorable boss fights.
- Altered Gamer's guide to The Beasts of Northrend
- Zug Gaming's Lord Jaraxxus guide
- Downfall Guild's Faction Champions strategy guide
- The Twin Val'kyr on WoWWiki
- Wowpedia's Anub'arak tactics page
- Call of the Crusade (10 player), Defeat every boss in the Trial of the Crusader in 10-player mode.
- Call of the Crusade (25 player), Defeat every boss in the Trial of the Crusader in 10-player mode.
- Call of the Crusade - Guild Edition, Defeat Anub'arak in the Trial of the Crusader on Heroic mode while in a guild group.
- Call of the Grand Crusade (10 player),Defeat every boss in the Trial of the Grand Crusader in 10-player Heroic mode.
- Call of the Grand Crusade (25 player),Defeat every boss in the Trial of the Grand Crusader in 25-player Heroic mode.
- Twin's Pact
- Lupine Longstaff
- Aegis of the Coliseum
- The Diplomat
- Widebarrel Flintlock
- Vigilant Ward
- The Grinder
- Frostblade Hatchet
- Archon Glaive
- Armor of Shifting Shadows
- Forsaken Bonecarver
Please join us in this discussion thread, where we’re talking about this week’s challenge, and looking forward to your stories about how it went for you this week, your screenshots, and your suggestions for other fun reasons to take on this challenge.