Timeless Isle Gear Drops

90 Worgen Death Knight
So how much gear tokens can you get on the TI? So far I have a helm, belt, chest, legs, shoulders, cloak, ring, and neck. Does it drop trinkets, hands or boots?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
Yes.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Ok can you have 2 of the rings and trinkets though?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I got like 30 extra tokens I don't need, I wish you could at least trade them for ones you *do* need. Also it drops what you asked about, but trinkets are really rare.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
But are the rings and trinkets unique equipped once you make them or can you get 2 of each and equip them. I'm not 90 yet so I havent made them to see yet.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
If it doesn't say "Unique equipped" you can have 2, I'm too lazy to check.

09/18/2013 06:08 PMPosted by Ethlín
I wish you could at least trade them for ones you *do* need.

That would be excellent. I have a butt ton of extras I can't use.

Okay I checked anyway. The ring I got on my DK doesn't say anything about being unique so you can probably have more than one. Pretty sure the same doesn't go for the trinkets since there are only one for each spec I think.
Edited by Venjashi on 9/18/2013 6:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Dwarf Hunter
You can have 2 rings and 1 trinket of a spec equipped. So on my boomkin he has the caster dps trinket as well as the healer +intel trinket and 2 496 rings.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
O k thanks. Jw.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I'm making a set of healing gear (change spec before using the token) and saving a set for future "burdens of eternal hunting". I've outfitted 3 other clothies, 2 leather wearers, 2 mail and one plate. Some have multiple items, just in case. Rings and necklaces have dropped infrequently but I've never seen a single trinket. Nine+ characters worth of gear and ZERO Trinkets.

Having said that and knowing Murphy's Law, I'll get trinkets tonight. It's the "haha here you go, since you ranted in public now you have to eat your words and look like a food" syndrome.

Also NEED MOAR BAG SPACE...stop giving me new toys to save please.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
I'm making a set of healing gear (change spec before using the token) and saving a set for future "burdens of eternal hunting". I've outfitted 3 other clothies, 2 leather wearers, 2 mail and one plate. Some have multiple items, just in case. Rings and necklaces have dropped infrequently but I've never seen a single trinket. Nine+ characters worth of gear and ZERO Trinkets.

Having said that and knowing Murphy's Law, I'll get trinkets tonight. It's the "haha here you go, since you ranted in public now you have to eat your words and look like a food" syndrome.

It's a cute story.. She doesn't heal!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest

It's a cute story.. She doesn't heal!

Hey! I'm trying to heal my way to the cloak. It's going as well as my DPS attempts...which is Not well.

/grumble
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
So how much gear tokens can you get on the TI? So far I have a helm, belt, chest, legs, shoulders, cloak, ring, and neck. Does it drop trinkets, hands or boots?
Yep, though in my experience it's usually for an armor type that you don't wear. I've got about 6 tokens for leather boots and 3 for cloth gloves if I ever actually decide to level my monk and lock to 90 (unlikely).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]