Big Keech!

100 Blood Elf Rogue
After the Destruction in the Valley of the Vale of Eternal Blossom (3 Ponds and things.)

mr.(Big) Keech when missing, is he dead, or Lost?
this Engineer/miner/Fisher lady would like to know.
Reply Quote
95 Undead Rogue
This was actually Illidan in disguise, scouting current affairs and preparing for... what's next.

*duhn duhn DUHN!*
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Big Keech is alive and well, and you can still find him wandering the wastes there in the Vale.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
He's not the only one that sells bike parts. Rickett in K3 (Storm Peaks), remember her?
Edited by Uthallin on 9/18/2013 12:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
09/18/2013 12:09 PMPosted by Dawnsnow
He's not the only one that sells bike parts. Rickett in K3 (Storm Peaks), remember her?

I pay her a visit, and found that she only sell Two Item, back when she was the only dealer around, U had to make the other part yourself.

Incorrect, it was never possible to craft the Elementium-Plated Exhaust Pipe.
You didn't see it on the vendor because it's a limited supply item, so someone probably bought it shortly before you went to her.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
I am looking at Big Keech right now. He is following his same path as before.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
No road is too dangerous when there is profit to be made!
Reply Quote
91 Goblin Shaman
Big Keech is alive and well, and you can still find him wandering the wastes there in the Vale.

For some reason...

Land got completely blasted, hostile mobs all over, all the NPCs in the area got killed or turned into raid bosses, even Golden Lotus quartermaster moved to a new location and Keech... hasn't noticed any changes and just keeps wandering in the same place.

Couldn't you guys move him, just for lore's sake?
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Hunter
09/19/2013 10:09 AMPosted by Dawnsnow
For some reason...Land got completely blasted, hostile mobs all over, all the NPCs in the area got killed or turned into raid bosses, even Golden Lotus quartermaster moved to a new location and Keech... hasn't noticed any changes and just keeps wandering in the same place. Couldn't you guys move him, just for lore's sake?

I'm amaze by this news, Big Keech must have a Big Pair to walk a Dangerous No road area like that now.

Well, I mean his name IS Big Keech.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage

And he appears to not notice any Sha Energy, Sha Manifestations, or the Vale's Destruction at all.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue

I think Crithto's avatar needs a random daily changing pirate hat, top hat, or princess hat. Probably go with pirate hat today since it's talk like a pirate day.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]