trying to log into my main account

96 Goblin Warlock
I keep trying to log into my main account i just re installed the game and when i log in it takes me to a trial account under the same log in on my account but i cant get to my main account when logging in. how do i log into my main account without it taking me the starter account??
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
Is there a drop down menu at the login page?
Reply Quote
96 Goblin Warlock
no it does not show it just takes me straight to the other starter account on my account.

sorry for the previous re-post was mistake
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
try unchecking "remember me" or some thing like that on the logon screen and exit the game. Restart it and see what happens.
Reply Quote
96 Goblin Warlock
just tried that and its doing the same thing it does not give me the option to choose which account i want to log into....
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
Did you reinstall recently? (Perhaps you are using the wrong region's client...)
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
I keep trying to log into my main account i just re installed the game and when i log in it takes me to a trial account under the same log in on my account but i cant get to my main account when logging in. how do i log into my main account without it taking me the starter account??

I'm seeing an EU starter account on this Battle.net. I suspect you installed the EU version, instead of the North American version.

Does it say PEGI instead of ESRB on the login screen?

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

Got Feedback? Click me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]