The Proven Healer

90 Draenei Priest
Im a 526 MW Monk, got the title on the 21st, my item lvl then (not that it matters) was like 522...took me about 100 tries, up all night - i was determined to get it...what pissed me off was that the mage always likes to just dps from a distance, then go into melee, and get the debuff you have to dispel, along with the tank or rogue, which is bull!@#$...the mage should be out back, not in melee range...all in all, i think i was just plain lucky to get it, the npcs were retarded.

Yeah. I think this is the part that makes the bubble phase so RNGy. It isn't a big deal who gets the debuffs, you just have to hope you don't get two bubbles in melee range, while the mage is slapping mobs with her staff.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Is the spirit/hit conversion bug still live? If it is (since I haven't seen a blue post addressing it - hint), just do what a ton of others healers are doing and exploit it like that.

They need to disable the healing trials until they fix it.
Edited by Ryegeleye on 10/1/2013 3:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
10/01/2013 03:28 PMPosted by Ryegeleye
Is the spirit/hit conversion bug still live?

No, that's fixed.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
if I can give you some advice, just stay away from trying as holy paladin. Currently very stressful like I was stuck on wave 23-27 with any kind of form gem talent and gear for 3 days and change to my resto druid that I used for pre ToT and one shot until wave 34, like literally just use some basic spell + shroom.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Kind of impressive that bug existed for so long (and probably got a lot of people free wave 30 / challenge mode achievements).

I don't understand how people who take challenge modes / proving grounds seriously (in terms of pushing for top ranks) would not have been spam reporting it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/02/2013 07:29 PMPosted by Amabella
I don't understand how people who take challenge modes / proving grounds seriously

I'm sure all 3 of them were trying their hardest!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I don't understand how people who take challenge modes / proving grounds seriously (in terms of pushing for top ranks) would not have been spam reporting it.

Just because it wasn't being shouted from the rooftops doesn't mean it wasn't being spam reported.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
So how are you supposed to handle bleeds on the tank with an enraged conquer?

double aqua buff is kinda annoying but least i can mass dispel if its on rogue and the tank.

The tank getting bleeds is really killing my mana attempting to spam heal him to full.
I am keeping ahead of the timer on adds so they arent over lapping but the tank getting the bleed is killing me.

Anyone know how to stop this or is it just rng?

If the aqua bubble is on double range, I'd dispel one and lifegrip the other. If it is double melee, I'd dispel one and PW:B (this is often the best bet, because the mage will sometimes be in melee range during that wave). Dispel priority is always on the melee (as you know :P).

Bleeds + enraged conq is about the worst thing ever. I'd pop PS on the tank and flash heal spam, or even save void shift for that moment (just make sure you put a shield on the tank first; if his health drops below 90% before the bleed registers his health, it won't get removed).

It is RNG, but you can make the best of it.
Edited by Mishakál on 10/4/2013 1:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Remember the bleed is gone once the npc is full health, so keep on top of everyone if you can
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
FFA
Need to fix npc idiocy. Kinda ridiculous that I have 47 monk balls sitting 3 feet from everyone but they're too stupid to use them. Wave 13 is as far as I've gotten.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Need to fix monk mastery idiocy

fixd
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
10/05/2013 04:12 AMPosted by Mishakál
Need to fix monk mastery idiocy

fixd

Yeah the monk mastery should be redone, for reals
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Monk
Need to fix npc idiocy. Kinda ridiculous that I have 47 monk balls sitting 3 feet from everyone but they're too stupid to use them. Wave 13 is as far as I've gotten.

Throw Healing Spheres at their feet so they have no choice but to eat them.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
For any of the disc priests out there - did you switch over to a heavier spirit build for this abomination? I'm still working through gold - got frustrated with the bug first time on silver when group was alive and it just... ended. But I noticed getting mana back is not exactly anything like a normal group run since even out of combat you're never out of combat.

Unfortunately the heaviest unused spirit item I have is the bag of poop off magera. i use mindbender on CD. Use hymn with trinket (step out of gheal since it's macroed to it.)

And yet, my mana vanishes like it's being sucked dry by a giant shop vac.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Completed it today easy peasy as shaman. Conductivity + Telluric Currents was cake. Went with a spirit crit build and made good use of Totemic Recall glyph.

Edit: Also lots of Capacitor Totem. Used the lifeingroup5 guide as a starting point <3
Edited by Wïnd on 10/5/2013 7:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
10/05/2013 06:43 PMPosted by Shankari
For any of the disc priests out there - did you switch over to a heavier spirit build for this abomination?

Nope. Normal gear, int flask.

I redid my glyphs/talents to support a mana-restricted situation, though. That meant getting rid of my more typical choices like Halo, PI, glyph of Penance, and glyph of Binding Heal.

Instead, I used Divine Star, ToF (add fight makes it amazing), glyph of Purify, and glyph of Smite.

Biggest change aside from that was using Penance to stack Grace instead of killing things. The rest was mostly watching cooldowns.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
What was the Spirit/Hit conversion bug? How would that even affect healer PG when every healing spec automatically gets 15% baseline hit?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
What was the Spirit/Hit conversion bug? How would that even affect healer PG when every healing spec automatically gets 15% baseline hit?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7805110837?page=7#122
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
Maybe mistweaver just isn't the healing class for me because I just can't get anywhere in endless on this guy.

I watched the video from the guide on wowhead and that druids mana didn't seem to move in waves 20-30, yet I can't seem to get past wave 2-3 without blowing through my mana. I know it's definitely something I'm doing wrong, but I think I just find the mistweaver monk a bit annoying for these.

I have a druid at level 87 and I can't wait to get him to 90 and get a bit of gear to see how I do with him.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]