Open Libram XCIV: OP is a Point of View!

100 Orc Warrior
I got a heroic weapon off Nazgrim but I lost so much haste AND I had to use my first expertise gem /tear

already had to swap to full expertise gems. so pfft. !@#$ itemization.

Cayse already went over what it does and doesn't have so I won't repeat it, needless too say it's not perfect but it is decent.

i just feel that since i already have a proven history as a competent raider, it seems really, pointless to force me into doing something i've already proven i can do just because other people are to lazy to get better.

All those edges don't look sharp but Light help anyone who gets too close to me at Blizzcon. Someone gonna lose an eye on those feathers.

i better see photos of this thing popping up on gaming blogs.
Edited by Vanhi on 9/30/2013 6:41 AM PDT
100 Draenei Paladin
Someone gonna lose an eye on those feathers.

Paladins.

Look but don't touch.

Or you might lose an eye.

i just feel that since i already have a proven history as a competent raider, it seems really, pointless to force me into doing something i've already proven i can do just because other people are to lazy to get better.

Again there is no magic system to separate the good from the bad.

Proving Grounds would be a good filter to ensure LFR isn't absolute crap for everyone and would take you all of fifteen minutes to complete just once.

Regardless it will never happen.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
09/30/2013 08:18 AMPosted by Cadenbrie
Someone gonna lose an eye on those feathers.

Paladins.

Look but don't touch.

Or you might lose an eye.

Retribution Aura IRL
100 Human Paladin
Morning Pally Crew

Got Blastfuse last night, on to Klaxxi

http://i.imgur.com/S0vUt92.jpg

Looks good Lobster, that worbla?

Enjoy smoothing it out lol
Edited by Chaz on 9/30/2013 8:43 AM PDT
100 Human Paladin
Where is everyone today?
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Standing on a cliff on TI waiting for Golganarr.
100 Draenei Paladin
Standing on a cliff on TI waiting for Golganarr.

I had heard that he only spawned once a day early in the morning but then one day in the afternoon he just popped up randomly.

Had never seen him before and haven't seen him since though.

I've been trying to get the spineclaw rare to spawn the past few days, I have killed so many crabs I could be on Deadliest Catch.
100 Human Paladin
Yea think I've seen the name turtle rare once and the wolf rare once.

Caden, they got a big ol post over on the Hearthstone site for next patch stuffs.
100 Draenei Paladin
Caden, they got a big ol post over on the Hearthstone site for next patch stuffs.

Hmmm?

Only thing I saw was a Blue talking about the wipe but I didn't look very hard. It also seems that after this wipe they don't plan on ever doing another one.

So that means beta players will have a pretty huge advantage when the game goes public.

I need to play again, haven't in a week or so, but with the wipe coming I may just wait.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 9/30/2013 11:49 AM PDT
100 Human Paladin
Yea that and balancing, fixes to daily quests, better gold rewards for wins etc
71 Troll Druid
Where is everyone today?

I'm here!
100 Draenei Paladin
Hmmmm.

Opinions on a good spot to farm Cata mobs quickly? I want to get the two monocle designs I'm missing.

Maybe the snazy shades Mule wears too, although I think that design only drops off rares or elites or something.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
The one that I can come up with off the top of my head is the trogg area in Deepholme. They respawn really quickly. It's a popular spot for farming cloth, so it may or may not be taken by someone else.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
They might have nerfed the spawning timer because people were grinding them from 80-85.
100 Draenei Paladin
You know I may just be done trying to play my alts.

Just sat in the first LFR wing of ToT for three hours, most of that time spent on Council because people were just that bad. Hit the enrage, let Dark Power happen, pretty much failed at that boss in every way imaginable before barely killing it.

I have never been so disappointed in this games player base.
93 Dwarf Paladin
Ahh, all this QQ over LFR (here and from guildies) makes me very glad I've not bothered gearing alts. Except this one. And after attempting LFR this tier all of twice, I'm far from motivated to continue, despite very much wanting to.

...At least I have Skyrim.

EDIT:
https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/status/382253724149628928

All I have to say is, "LOL."
Edited by Grôgnárd on 9/30/2013 5:58 PM PDT
100 Human Paladin
Blegh HA is vastly behind AW and DP with that trinket and 4p
93 Dwarf Paladin
Hence the chortling at GC. The only way to make HA valuable this tier is to skip Eye, stack Skeer's and Thok's, and pray for good RNG with the new RPPM so that Skeer's proc lines up with every Wings/HA.

I swear, it really is hilarious sometimes how out of touch these designers are.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
HA has been the worst talent since 5.0 except for pvp.

Damn you ninja posting Grog I don't have time to make a new libram!
Edited by Cayse on 9/30/2013 6:06 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]