Open Libram XCIV: OP is a Point of View!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Didn't like the first season and if the first couple episodes of this season is an indicator, I probably wont like this one either.
90 Dwarf Paladin
And for the record, I do play both sides of the field. ;)

...though I need better gear....

<-- Arth
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ohh Scott Pilgrim is on, Michael Cera will forever be the awkward teenage kid from Arrested Development.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Random question for my own curiosity: Do any of you have max level alts of the other faction? Paladins preferred, others allowed, of course.
100 Draenei Paladin
I have purchased a Pandaren Brewpack. My mission shall now be to throw strong alcoholic beverages at everyone during the Dark Iron attack in protest of the Brewfest changes.

In solidarity with the downtrodden Dwarven right to free booze!

09/20/2013 06:12 PMPosted by Arthinas
Do any of you have max level alts of the other faction?

I've been trying for awhile now, my Belf Paladin is in the forties. Some day.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 9/20/2013 6:15 PM PDT
98 Blood Elf Paladin
Random question for my own curiosity: Do any of you have max level alts of the other faction? Paladins preferred, others allowed, of course.

i have my priest on darkspear, but i never play it. they took out pretty much every single thing i liked about playing shadow.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I have my dwarf at 90, but I stopped working on its gear with 5.4.
100 Human Paladin
I just wanted to say that this edition does have a really amazing name.

Didn't like the first season and if the first couple episodes of this season is an indicator, I probably wont like this one either.

I find it really hard to get into something when the entire Main Character is uneappealing.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't even have a max level alt of this faction.
100 Draenei Paladin
Just got the Brewfest Ram from the Direbrew daily, to bad I got the thing years ago. Heh.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 9/20/2013 6:53 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just got the Brewfest Ram from the Direbrew daily, to bad I got the thing years ago. Heh.

Just got it today too woot!!
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I have an ally ret, but she's an lfr scrub, almost no gems or enchants
100 Blood Elf Paladin
almost no gems or enchants

>:|
90 Blood Elf Paladin
LFR scrubs are acceptable for LFR and BGs, though. :p

I'm just trying to see how many people might have available alts for...things. <_<
90 Human Paladin
... 5.4 didn't change anything for Protection and compatibility with Retribution gear, correct? Mastery/avoidance became no more important?
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Avoidance became less bad, haste became less good, it didn't change the way prot gears.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
In theory, they wanted to move Prot away from DPS stats like Haste/Crit and into avoidance stats. That was the reason for the Grand Crusader (I think it is) changed to proc on dodge/parry instead of off of CS/HotR usage.

...that said, CS/HotR usage still gives you more access to HP, and Crit to bigger WoGs and shorter fights. It may have been more of a "we want players to be able to choose between two things that are mid-powered instead of one thing that's actually powerful and something that's not by comparison", though.

But as far as I'm aware, Ret gear can still be used to Prot. Especially for stuff like 5 mans or LFR and probably Flex.

Why do you ask?

EDIT: Just remember to swap your 2 hander for a sword and board and you should be fine. ;)
Edited by Arthinas on 9/20/2013 8:39 PM PDT
90 Human Paladin
Because a healer in a Last Stand group started pissing and moaning at me for wearing my normal gear for tanking. I'd done the place before and know how to tank, but telling the healer about Prot using DPS gear didn't accomplish anything.

I know about every online community has members of the cesspit variety, but I'm always astounded by the arrogance of some people. And annoyingly, healers in particular seem to act like this.
100 Draenei Paladin
Yup, the healer was being dumb.

*I wound up having to weenie out of pulling the two trash packs onto the third boss in Niuzao CM, and pulled one before. But pulling half the trash between the third boss and last onto the last boss made up for it! >_<

Grand Crusader continues to be hilarious for interrupting caster mobs in a big trash pull.
Edited by Snozberries on 9/20/2013 9:05 PM PDT
93 Dwarf Paladin
09/20/2013 06:12 PMPosted by Arthinas
Do any of you have max level alts of the other faction?

I have nine 90s, only two are Horde.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]