MPPM: Tainted Waveling

Community Manager
Ahh, Lady Vashj. Once a beauty to behold, now the wielder of corrosive death. 'Tis a shame she must be vanquished, but that's the way the dog biscuit crumbles, right?

The Tainted Waveling is the prize you're after, though I suspect some of you may have one already. You are, of course, seasoned veterans of Pet Battles. So let's hear your stories of triumph either from your adventures in Serpentshrine Cavern, or the tiny battlefield with your poison-spewing companion!

I should note that you don't actually have to take down Lady Vashj, but she does deserve some righteous smiting for her tainted actions. (See what I did there?)
Edited by Crithto on 9/20/2013 3:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Priest
/giveitem[@Quaqes] Tainted Waveling
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Priest
WOW IT WORKED!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Havent gotten it to drop yet :(
Reply Quote
100 Orc Monk
I thought that Hydross the Unstable dropped the Tainted Waveling? Lady Vashj drops a Coilfang Stalker...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
You dun goofed, doggie.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
I thought that Hydross the Unstable dropped the Tainted Waveling? Lady Vashj drops a Coilfang Stalker...

Hilarious! It's like he didn't even bother googling the pet before coming up with the elaborate 'cute' post.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

I should note that you don't actually have to take down Lady Vashj, but she does deserve some righteous smiting for her tainted actions. (See what I did there?)

Ho ho! So glad I got mine last week, was getting very tired of SSC.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Uh, yeah the Tainted Waveling drops off of Hydross. . .
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
Uh, yeah the Tainted Waveling drops off of Hydross. . .

I think Crithto acknowledges that, sort of..

I should note that you don't actually have to take down Lady Vashj

Its just he seems to have a thing for Lady Vashj.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Me and my girlfriend ran SSC for the first time several months ago, and though we didn't know it until some time later, the Tainted Waveling had dropped for us and I won it through a greed roll. Gave it to my girlfriend (she's an avid pet collector) for some brownie points. :P
Reply Quote
Ahh, Lady Vashj. Nothing like derping around for 10 mins fumbling around with adds and general annoyance only to never get the pet to drop.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
<insert tainted macro here>
/throw tainted cat,stick,frisbee,ball,bone,dog treat

Such awesome adventures!
Edited by Katji on 9/21/2013 5:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Finally found a home for this pet in a team... The new Death Adder Hatchling had a lot to do with that. It's been very successful, so that's all I'm going to say.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

Ah, well then. . . Alrighty.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
09/21/2013 08:03 AMPosted by Zyriva

Ah, well then. . . Alrighty.

Can you blame him?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
No one's mentioned the awesome idle animation, where he leaves a green pool of poo on the ground and then looks for a while like a water waveling.

I pull him out for Immersius.
Reply Quote
94 Human Warlock
hes one of my favorite dot pets. though i liked him more when he wasnt nailed by lightning storm himself...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]