Noodle cart

90 Tauren Druid
Sooo how do ytou even get the quest :s
Is it a rare spawn of something? Because I have seen so many conflicting reports on what you need to acquire the quest I dont even know whats going on. Some people say its 525 others say you need 600 in all the ways (which i know is wrong as i started it on my hunter).
Yeah so just confused as to what is required and why i cant see the sign. Any help would be great thanks
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
I believe you need 600 in at least one of the ways to be able to get the quest item. To make the 300 stat noodle cart, you need 600 in all the ways as the ingredients are the master level food items from the 6 ways
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
I believe you need 600 in at least one of the ways to be able to get the quest item. To make the 300 stat noodle cart, you need 600 in all the ways as the ingredients are the master level food items from the 6 ways

No you have to be 600 in all the ways of cooking....then on Timeless isle where the bridge rubble is you will find a yellow ! to begin the quest line.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I have 600 in all the ways, I have yet to see the quest marker for this and i have camped that spot for hours..
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
You don't need to have 600 in each of the ways, you just need to have done the intro quest for all of the different cooking ways.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Just an update, i found the damn quest in my lists.. seems it passed the first marker and i don't recall talking to the ghost, but yeah Its here
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]