1 millisecond interrupts

100 Orc Warrior
My favorite instance of this was in 2s. Keyboard-turning feral trundles past me, but as soon as I start casting he kicks me. He looks a bit disoriented for a second since he was pulled back at me. He then takes 5 seconds to turn around, and proceeds to start running back at my partner.

10/10 would Hue again.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
As I said before, I don't think Blizzard can track this as it's a program running outside of WoW

Not true, look up glider from like 2006.
Reply Quote
93 Undead Warlock
This hack even kicks my instant cast incinerates and lava bursts on my shaman...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
idk if it was a hack or not but a monk was blanket silencing me every single time i would cast scatter on his healer before the gcd was up in the 1600 bracket, and disarming me the same way
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
It's not a hack per se.
It's a bot that automates your kicks and silences.

You still have control of your toon until the enemy uses an ability that will trigger the bot's action.
Edited by Strauss on 9/25/2013 10:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
They can track cheat engine. I got banned for using that once.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
yeah i came across this last week, it was so obvious that the player was not actually interrupting me. It was a resto shaman and he would be getting trained with 10 percent health and the very milisecound i would cast it would get wind sheer, this happened EVERY single time i would cast. it was unbelievable
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
Download the addon call "Juked" That way you can watch when the enemies interrupts come off CD.

If you run into another team that seems to be using a kickbot, watch for when the kick comes off CD, then cast something like a Hearthstone.

The kickbot won't be able to recognize the difference between a normal cast or a "locked" cast and will try to interrupt the Hearthstone cast.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I love it when warriors have this and i'm playing as fire.

They will kick me no matter how good I juke, the spell reflects used INSTANTLY as they get frozen are pro (especially now that they spec 2 spell reflects) reflecting so many deep freezes, and in the event that they don't have spell reflect, auto casting safe guard, or bladestorm. It's impossible to even deep freeze a warrior with that thing set up right.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Download the addon call "Juked" That way you can watch when the enemies interrupts come off CD.

If you run into another team that seems to be using a kickbot, watch for when the kick comes off CD, then cast something like a Hearthstone.

The kickbot won't be able to recognize the difference between a normal cast or a "locked" cast and will try to interrupt the Hearthstone cast.

Unless they set up the program to only interrupt certain casts... and they don't put hearthstone on that list. Trust me, but again, they would have to set it up and a lot don't.
Reply Quote

They will kick me no matter how good I juke, the spell reflects used INSTANTLY as they get frozen are pro (especially now that they spec 2 spell reflects) reflecting so many deep freezes, and in the event that they don't have spell reflect, auto casting safe guard, or bladestorm. It's impossible to even deep freeze a warrior with that thing set up right.

Can the bots figure out the difference between channeled abilities and real casted abilities? Last night I swear two of the games I was playing one against dk/priest, and another against war/pal that both melee were using interrupt bots.

So I started using Mana Tea to test it out and like clock work within a millisecond of channeling mana tea they would use mind freeze, or pummel. This happened every single time. This worked in my favor since mana tea is a physical ability and can't be interrupted like spells.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock

I've done that before and what a joke. Nova into instant deep off the global? JK reflected.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock

Can the bots figure out the difference between channeled abilities and real casted abilities? Last night I swear two of the games I was playing one against dk/priest, and another against war/pal that both melee were using interrupt bots.

So I started using Mana Tea to test it out and like clock work within a millisecond of channeling mana tea they would use mind freeze, or pummel. This happened every single time. This worked in my favor since mana tea is a physical ability and can't be interrupted like spells.

They could set the program up to be more intuitive and only interrupt certain spells. Those guys were obviously bad and have not set up their programs to not interrupt something like mana tea or even hearthstone. However I have seen a shaman and he would windshear me from anywhere and only on shadow casts. Actually the best users of this program set it up so you interrupt the very end of the cast, not the beginning. That way I spend 1.3sec casting fear and still get kicked and they won't waste a kick on a cast you are going to juke, since it only does the interrupt as the cast is going off.
Reply Quote
63 Undead Hunter
the old programs only had the interrupts set up, the newer ones have every single ability that can result in stoppage or frustration of your cast: stuns, charges, def cd's, etc.

stand in the vicinity of a bot group attacking someone and try to cast anything over and over, you will get hit with a kaleidoscope of abilities

it is lame as hell

and if an actual player is using this thing, it is a significant play advantage. It is just humanly impossible to match the response speed of this hack. Just plain cheating.
Edited by Kughunter on 11/8/2013 5:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
interrupt hack assuming its not pre pummeling or super slow catching the 2nd cast pummel

It's one of the three though. I'm sure most of the occasions are either interrupt hacking or super slow catching. But it's not TOO hard to predict a cast and kick it. (Latency willing.)

I got my Demonic circle cast interrupted...clearly outskilled.

I've kicked portal placements through sheer tunnlevision while waiting for the warlock to stop moving to cast (that's usually a decent giveaway that they want to wiggle their tricky fingers and cast magics.) But, I wouldn't say it's common. I can't even call it purely intentional on my part. I know I want to prekick, not always sure what i'll end up interrupting though.
Edited by Varick on 11/8/2013 6:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I was in a BG where a rogue smoked bombed my deep freeze twice. My DF isn't on the global. So I make a toon on his server, contact him, then he says he just got ''lucky" lol.....
Reply Quote
I was in a BG where a rogue smoked bombed my deep freeze twice. My DF isn't on the global. So I make a toon on his server, contact him, then he says he just got ''lucky" lol.....

Those rogue bots are scary.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]