Mistweaver gear question

90 Pandaren Monk
Should I keep the Tier 15 2 piece for mistweaver, and not use my warforged crit shoulders that are currently equipped and switch back to my heroic tier shoulders and keep my t15 bonus? I do not have the tier 15 helm so that's not an option.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I'm a fan of the double 2pc plan.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
LA
Keep your old 2pc, don't break it until t16 falls into your lap.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

How do you have 4pc tier already?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
09/25/2013 04:22 AMPosted by Charminultra

25 mans
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
09/25/2013 04:22 AMPosted by Charminultra

He's also cleared and is well into heroic, so that's more bosses than most.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk

25 mans

Not even really this, I raid 25 man and with gearing dps first for progression and conq tokens out the !@# its still pretty crazy he has 4pc. I have 1 pc, and the wow gods shined upon me and let my token give me that for once. Or they arent gearing their dps first /shrug.
Edited by Echoics on 9/25/2013 3:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
LA
I coined helm and chest, not in on Paragons and wasn't in on the first Garrosh kill so I went with a guild alt run and got legs. Defaulted one of the tier gloves the second week because it'd give me a bonus. My gloves are the only piece of gear so far I've gotten from our main run, everything else is from coins.

I even have an alt with 2pc from one celestial kill so my luck is pretty good atm.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
So, is the two piece tier 15 that good? that i should put my gloves back on in place of the ones i'm wearing now?

And yes, I know i have what is apparently an overabundance of spirit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Yep, the 2-piece is extremely good, something like 2-3% of your healing if I recall correctly (check EJ for exact math). The 4-set is worth it because those bolts come out to like 4-6% of your healing.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Eh, t15 2pc is good. But I'd give it up for WF loot this tier.

I had the choice to lose; 1k spell power, 4% crit and 1000 mastery. For 2pc.

I choose the former because it's going to be more and more worth as I upgrade gear
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
You should keep 2T15 until you can get 4T16. ReM is usually going to be a large enough contributor to your healing that an increase in raw stats won't outweigh the loss of one of its tier bonuses.
Reply Quote
96 Tauren Monk
I've still got my old 2pc sitting in the bank but I'm just dropping it to see how performance goes. will go back if it doesn't hold up.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
You should keep 2T15 until you can get 4T16. ReM is usually going to be a large enough contributor to your healing that an increase in raw stats won't outweigh the loss of one of its tier bonuses.

It's worth keeping over the loss of 5% crit, 1k+ spell power?

Interesting, when do you think it's worth giving up t15 2pc for raw stats alone Suzu?

I've still got my old 2pc sitting in the bank but I'm just dropping it to see how performance goes. will go back if it doesn't hold up.

I haven't noticed a real loss in my healing. Mainly because it just got shifted around, Uplift and mastery are generally high up enough to make up for not having t15 2pc.
Edited by Suplift on 9/29/2013 2:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
I check Mist & Suplift armory, both of them stack lot of cric and use dps caster legendary cloak. How should I gem now? They gem pure 320 crit even in blue and red slot. How much int do I need? Y dps caster cloak is better?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I go for potent in reds, mist just wants 50% crit.

I use dps cloak for 10 man progression and I think mist is doing it because yolo
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Crit is better than int? We actually need how many int?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
It's looking like I may have to choose between downgrading a 561 to a 543 to have both t15 and t16 2-set in the future, or keeping the 561 and only having the t16 2-set. Which would be preferable, for those who have that option?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
It's looking like I may have to choose between downgrading a 561 to a 543 to have both t15 and t16 2-set in the future, or keeping the 561 and only having the t16 2-set. Which would be preferable, for those who have that option?

I'd have to go with the 2 t15 until you have 4 t16 option, pretty much regardless of ilvls (well maybe not a 502 vs a 570ish but anything short of that)...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Crit is better than int? We actually need how many int?

Late reply, but around ~545 ilvl makes crit more worthwhile.

Crit isn't any different throughput wise than int.

Crit just gives more mana tea
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]