Murkimus

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Oh, it really was 50? We did the full hundred.

!@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
If you did 100, you might have a shot at the title as well as the pet.

I hope he comes before Blizzcon. It would be pretty sad if his newly hatched cousin Murkalot arrived before old Murkimus...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I received this reply in the Customer service forum:

This issue is known, but I don't have any more information right now.

Hopefully it will be posted in the Arena Forum once an answer is available - if indeed the rewards don't just come through.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10160956274
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Pet is not delivered until after the finals of the Arena Tournament are over, yes the rated phase is done, but no it is not finished, finals will be played out at Blizzcon in November, until then rewards (including pets & titles) are not issued.

This has been the way Arena Tournament rewards have always been distributed, nothing has changed.
Edited by Slaughtt on 10/14/2013 1:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Pet is not delivered until after the finals of the Arena Tournament are over, yes the rated phase is done, but no it is not finished, finals will be played out at Blizzcon in November, until then rewards (including pets & titles) are not issued.

This has been the way Arena Tournament rewards have always been distributed, nothing has changed.

If that was the case, they would've mentioned it in the tickets that a number of people have put in.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

That is not what is says in the terms of use.

Each Arena Pass participant that competes in fifty (50) matches during the last four weeks of the Arena Pass Service shall be eligible to receive a unique, "pet," that the Arena Pass participant may associate with one (1) World of Warcraft account registered by the Arena Pass participant. The pet will be mailed to the character(s) on the account within four weeks following the end of the Arena Pass Service. Arena Pass Participants who have played one hundred (100) Arena Matches as a member of an Arena Teams that is ranked in the top 1,000 of all Arena Teams at the end of the Arena Pass will receive the "Vanquisher" title for characters on the World of Warcraft account registered by the Arena Pass Participant that are level 71 or higher.

Further, according to the terms of use the tournament is over.
The Arena Pass Service shall last for approximately nine (9) weeks, and will commence on June 25, 2013 at approximately 10:00 AM, Pacific Daylight Time (7:00 PM CEST)(subject to 'Server Maintenance' to be performed by Blizzard), and end on August 27, 2013 at 1:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time (August 27, 2013, 10:00 AM CEST,
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
You want to argue? Go look at anyones feat of str achievements and see when they were rewarded pet or title, you'll notice that the date of their rewards were after the dates of the Blizzcon finals for each respective year :)
Reply Quote
I believe that you don't get the pet straight away, I remember a pally in my guild who did it last year and complained about the same thing. I think it was communicated on twitter.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
As you've probably guessed, we ran into a few hurdles when giving out rewards for the 2013 Arena Pass. The good news, however, is that we've managed to resolve those issues and will be able to start rolling out the Murkimus pet and the Vanquisher title to the eligible accounts in the very near future. Sorry for the delay!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
I received Murkimus pet today.

I am still waiting for both FoS (tournament participation and vanquisher) achieved by:

Tournament participation: participate on the tourney.

Vanquisher: 100 games played and the team into rank 1000.

I achieved all of that.

Come on blizzard, give out the FoSs already :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
I kinda failed and wasn't able to play even 10 games on the arena pass.. it kinda makes me sad that I wasted the money.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
Mildori, you will still get the tournament participation FoS achievement at least.

What about that achie Lore (GM) ?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
I ended up buying the Arena pass and didn't even play a match in the rated phase, I feel so derpy for that. -.-
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Death Knight
As you've probably guessed, we ran into a few hurdles when giving out rewards for the 2013 Arena Pass. The good news, however, is that we've managed to resolve those issues and will be able to start rolling out the Murkimus pet and the Vanquisher title to the eligible accounts in the very near future. Sorry for the delay!

tl;dr

"Tons of people cheated. It's a tedious task trying to separate the cheaters from the people that legitimately earned vanquisher title".
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/17/2013 06:33 PMPosted by Amberjane

tl;dr

"Tons of people cheated. It's a tedious task trying to separate the cheaters from the people that legitimately earned vanquisher title".

How did people cheat?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I recieved my Murkimus pet, but did not recieve my title even tho I did over 100+ games.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I'm in the same boat... 100 games on the same team and no title. At least its progress though
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Received my Murkimus.

No title here though, and I was in the top 500 with 105 matches in the rated phase.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Teammates got Murkimus I didn't, however I already had one from another TR. Hopefully this doesn't affect the other 2 feats that are supposed to be coming. The fact I didn't get an automated mail with an extra Murkimus suggests they are having to do it manually.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]