Warforged Seal

90 Worgen Hunter
Why not let people buy all the tokens they want, but only give 3 rolls per week?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
What problem would this solve? It seems like it'd be worse since you couldn't save them up.
Edited by Quorim on 9/23/2013 2:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Death Knight
Carrot and stick, essentially.

Draws things out longer.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I don't mind the system in place much.

I'd like to have a billion seals and three bonus rolls per boss, but that's just completely unrealistic lol.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
That solves nothing, but removes the ability to save up rolls during off-weeks/when you're not killing the bosses you need.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
The current system is fine
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
This would make things worse.

See:

That solves nothing, but removes the ability to save up rolls during off-weeks/when you're not killing the bosses you need.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
Myself I find it frustrating that the bonus rolls still have a chance of giving you nothing but gold. I ran this week and used all three of my bonus rolls for nothing but gold (Insert joke here). Making a system that makes people angry of getting "nothing but gold" is a good way to get people disinterested in running regular and heroic content raids. Especially when you desperately need to upgrade items like rings and trinkets which are next to impossible drops from bosses.

A suggestion would be to make it where atleast one of the tokens WILL proc a piece.

I understand that this forum may not be moderated by devs so I will post elsewhere on thi as well.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Carrot and stick, essentially.

Draws things out longer.

Nothing more needs to be typed.
Reply Quote
33 Troll Hunter
It's fine how it is, besides the introduction of the Lesser charm isle, I mean Timeless isle

Srsly tho my main is sitting at 3.2k charms, and I can only spend 50 a week
Reply Quote
It beats not having any bonus rolls at all.

I sure do go through 3 quickly though...and it's usually just more gold. :(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
soo what you're saying is I can keep turning in the quest for the lesser charms and get the 45 gold per 50...? >>
Edited by Elegon on 11/1/2013 8:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Go and run Molten Core, take note of how much loot a boss drops, now imagine there's 39 other people with you.

Be glad you have bonus rolls at all.
Edited by Aureon on 11/1/2013 9:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Make it a repeatable quest, but triple the number of Lesser Charms needed each turn in.
(50 -> 150 -> 450 -> Etc.)

The count resets weekly back to a starting 50.
Edited by Maltora on 11/1/2013 9:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]