Wing 2 LFR?

90 Worgen Druid
Anyone know why wing 2 LFR has not been introduced yet? I have completed the first LFR thinking it would unlock it and yet nothing yet.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Nope...lots of ppl are wondering the same. The raids have reset and still nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Same here, where is it!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Lots of people really eager to wipe on Galakras and the Dark Shaman, eh? Cuz it's going to happen. v_v
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
New wing every two weeks. We will see the next wing next week.
Edited by Soopaman on 9/24/2013 9:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
New wing every two weeks. We will see the next wing next week.

The schedule disagrees. Should be new lfr (but not flex) wing this lockout, new flex (but not lfr) next lockout.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/10782714/
Edited by Quorim on 9/24/2013 9:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Official Twitter response "The Gates of Retribution is scheduled to go live today. Not sure when exactly. Stay tuned."
Reply Quote
Community Manager
The 2nd wing of Siege of Orgrimmar should be open at 10 a.m. PDT once the raid week has fully reset.
Reply Quote
The 2nd wing of Siege of Orgrimmar should be open at 10 a.m. PDT once the raid week has fully reset.

Auuugh....the infamous miday lockout reset.

/shakes fist

"KAAAAAAAAAAAHN!!!!"
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
nice
Reply Quote
Good got time to eat lunch and take care of some business before I run the new wing.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

Crithto...what happened to your Princess Outfit? Did that despawn or something?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

Lem
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
looks to me like everything has been reset.. all my other lockouts are reset.... the hell are you talking about
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I'm not really one to complain much about when/if content is to be released, or even much about server maintenance. That said, however, I am one to complain about poor customer service. It wouldn't be a big deal if it was stated it was going to be delayed due to whatever issue, but the simple fact is no one knew the time this LFR wing was to be introduced. It was assumed we would have a patch day, much like we did last Tuesday, and when we logged in we would be able to sue. Instead, we had 15 minute server restarts - great, thought I'd get into LFR early. Not the case, obviously. Then it was figured we'd get to go in as soon as raid lockouts reset. Again, not the case, obviously.

It has now finally been stated it will be unlocked at 10am PDT. Great. I have no problem with the when. It's the how we were, or rather weren't, informed. How difficult would it really have been to simply state that in the little window on the log-in screen when it was posted that the servers would be restarting around 7am PDT?

Maybe it's just me, but I am a business owner, and one of my biggest pet peeves when dealing with other companies is them not keeping their clients informed. When I have something unexpected happen, I immediately inform my clients as soon as, and in as many ways as, possible. Granted, this isn't a huge issue and I know it will be called out that it's only a couple hours different than we originally thought. And I agree, it is only a small inconvenience. Those small inconveniences add up, however, and while trying not to be overly critical, Blizzard does seem to have a history of issues with not keeping their customers informed.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
It has now finally been stated it will be unlocked at 10am PDT. Great. I have no problem with the when. It's the how we were, or rather weren't, informed. How difficult would it really have been to simply state that in the little window on the log-in screen when it was posted that the servers would be restarting around 7am PDT?

The raid week resets at the same time every Tuesday regardless of whether or not there is server maintenance. The raid reset hasn't been tied to the realm reset for a long time, if ever.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm not really one to complain much about when/if content is to be released, or even much about server maintenance. That said, however, I am one to complain about poor customer service. It wouldn't be a big deal if it was stated it was going to be delayed due to whatever issue, but the simple fact is no one knew the time this LFR wing was to be introduced. It was assumed we would have a patch day, much like we did last Tuesday, and when we logged in we would be able to sue. Instead, we had 15 minute server restarts - great, thought I'd get into LFR early. Not the case, obviously. Then it was figured we'd get to go in as soon as raid lockouts reset. Again, not the case, obviously.

Maybe it's just me, but I am a business owner, and one of my biggest pet peeves when dealing with other companies is them not keeping their clients informed. When I have something unexpected happen, I immediately inform my clients as soon as, and in as many ways as, possible. Granted, this isn't a huge issue and I know it will be called out that it's only a couple hours different than we originally thought. And I agree, it is only a small inconvenience. Those small inconveniences add up, however, and while trying not to be overly critical, Blizzard does seem to have a history of issues with not keeping their customers informed.

Try the search function...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
My raids have reset 40 minutes ago. So, again, this unlocking is not tied to raid lockout resets.

Try the search function...

I did try the search function, which brought me to here.
Edited by Goblìnhood on 9/24/2013 9:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Like... 10 minutes then. Sexy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]