535 Ret Pally LF SoO guild

90 Human Paladin
Hello people of Stormrage,
I am a 535 Ret Pally LF a guild progressing on SoO, I have 1/14 normal experience and 6/14 Flex Experience. I was recently in a guild who was in the process of rebuilding and it went quite badly so I am looking for a guild to raid with. I have read strats/watched videos on all fights I haven't first hand experienced.

I am available anytime after 7pm server time on Monday,Tuesday, Thurs, Friday and Sunday, and anytime after 9pm server time on Weds and Saturday. I work from home so I am usually on the majority of the day farming my VP's and doing all the necessary things to keep myself current.

Probably the best way to reach me is through real ID, you can add me at Jardon#1295, please put what you are requesting an add for as your note, I usually only use Real ID for real life friends.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from someone soon.

Danthos
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]