'Drop It Now!' Achievement Not Working

90 Tauren Druid
There is an achievement to complete in the Strand of the Ancients battleground called 'Drop It Now!'.

The achievement requires the player to "Kill 5 players carrying seaforium in a single battle".

I am trying to get the Battlemaster achievement and this one, 'Drop It Now!', was next on my list. I killed multiple players that were carrying seaforium bombs while tracking the achievement using the default blizzard UI.

I know I had honorable kills and even some killing blows of players carrying seaforium but the UI showed my progress to be 0/5 for the duration of the battleground. I repeated this process two or three times and to my frustration, there was no difference.

I researched the achievement on sites such as wowhead and found up-voted comments that claim a killing blow is not required, only an honorable kill of a player carrying a seaforium bomb.

I then did a Google search for terms such as "drop it now achievement not working", "drop it now achievement bugged", etc, and found nothing.

I then turned to the bug report forums and found no threads about this achievement. I did as suggested in one of the sticky threads and disabled all of my addons, just in case. I then played a few more games of Strand of the Ancients with no 3rd party addons, just the standard UI. Again, I had HKs and even KBs on players holding seaforium but my achievement progress remained at 0/5.

Any assistance/information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
I am stuck at 89/100. It gotta be bugged.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]