Argent Tournament Charger ... bugged or not?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi,
Well i plainly hate the Tauren Paladin Class Mount, to i was aiming for the Argent Charger. Now after grinding up the 5 Faction Championing, i went to Dame Evniki Kapsalis and ... nothing. I just cant access her shop, neither can i do the 2 additional Daily Quests that the two guys next to her give.

Now i got all Horde Factions @ max(Includuding Bildgewater and Huojiin Pandaren), i also got the Horde Expedition @ max, Argent Crusade @ max ... yet i still cant access the Shop she has. It works on my Hunter, and she not have any other relevant Rep @ max either.

I heard its a Paladin related issue ... can anyone access the Shop from Dame Evniki Kapsalis without been a Belf Paladin before?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Did you reach Crusader rank in the Argent Tournament (Exalted Argent Champion of the Horde achievement) on this character? Even though the achievement and title are account-wide, as far as I know access to the quartermaster is not, so if you reached Crusader on your hunter but not on your paladin, you'll need to do all of the Argent Tournament stuff on your paladin to reach Crusader before you can get the mount.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
IIRC, you have to do a quest to actually become a Crusader, after finishing Champion for all five cities.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Keten
Ure a Tauren Paladin, did u ever change the Faction or race? Or is that Tauen a Tauren since creation? If this is a Tauren since creation, did u do the Argent Tournament til u can buy the Argent Charger?

According to WoWhead, all u need is >Exalted Argent Champion of the Horde< meaning u have to do first do the 3day Introduction, then the 5day Championing for each of the 5 homeFactions. I did this on my Hunter AND on this Paladin. Also both have EVERY Horde Faction on Exalted Reputation, as well as Exalted with the Argent Crusade. I think i did the quest around the Black Knight, but i think its not relevant ...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
09/26/2013 07:57 PMPosted by Meredia
Ure a Tauren Paladin, did u ever change the Faction or race? Or is that Tauen a Tauren since creation? If this is a Tauren since creation, did u do the Argent Tournament til u can buy the Argent Charger?

Always tauren (well I changed him to human briefly, but that was after I got the Argent Charger). I did all of the Argent Tournament stuff in Cataclysm, though, so if there's a more recent bug I wouldn't have been affected by it.

Check to see if your paladin has the Exalted Argent Champion of the Horde achievement, though, just to make sure (if you earned it on your hunter but not your paladin, it will say something like "Earned by <hunter's name> on <date>" instead of just "Earned on <date>"). If not, and you haven't finished the Black Knight quests, you may need to finish those first.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]