Immune 6/14 Recruiting

100 Gnome Death Knight
<IMMUNE> is currently recruiting a Resto Shaman or R Druid & a Disc Priest for our 10m . We are 6/14N. Looking for a minimum ilvl of 525 and some exp. Raid times are tues/wed/thurs 7:00-10:30 server . Most of the group has been raidin together for a while. We just need two solid healers to finish the grp. If interested add me on real id cm99a2@hotmail.com.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
Disc Priest covered, just need a beast resto druid/shaman.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
Bump 7/14
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Hi there Zeroset, I added you on real ID.
I would like to talk to you about joining.
I have both classes you're looking for.

Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Lenore/advanced

Shaman
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Bertha/advanced

I'm not quite up to where you are yet in SoO but I really only PuG and haven't been in a steady guild since Cataclysm.
I'll try whispering you when I see you online.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Do not join this guild. I have had multiple bad experiences when raiding with them. I have been booted for harassing one of their members. I did no such thing, after I was booted he taunted me in whispers saying he is now #1 on the damage charts. On another occasion I was criticized, in raid chat, for not wanting to respec into the desired dps spec for a PUG raid. I already had both my specs for DPS but my talents weren't "ideal to [their] preferences". After i declined to change my talents I was booted from the raid.

The raid leaders, if they were not the ones causing the problems, did no type of mediation they took the word of their members and instantly ignored me so I could not share my thoughts on the situation. Raiding with this guild is a bad idea, joining it would be even worse.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
Thanks Bro!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]