The Shattering – New York Times Best Seller

90 Worgen Druid
Defengar that was awesome lol I laughed all the while I was reading it :P
Edited by Mysteria on 11/29/2010 9:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
76 Night Elf Druid
I have read all of the WoW books except for The Shattering...I will start it on Thursday. I am a huge fan of all of the writers, but must admit that Christie Golden is my most favorite. Even though I like Richard Knaak's storylines, I find his work to be tedious in parts. I am almost finished with Stormrage and am disappointed that it seemed so sluggish a read. I was really looking forward to the book since my night elf Druid is my main toon now...but Knaak let me down quite a bit. I think there is a new collaborative work coming out by Golgen, Grubb, and Rosenberg.....that one I am definitely looking forward to!!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Great book.
I never had much appreciation for the Tauren or the Dwarves until now. I must admit i went straight to Ironforge to see if I could catch a glimpse of Magni. Can't wait to see how the story plays out in Cataclysm.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I have read all of the WoW books except for The Shattering...I will start it on Thursday. I am a huge fan of all of the writers, but must admit that Christie Golden is my most favorite. Even though I like Richard Knaak's storylines, I find his work to be tedious in parts. I am almost finished with Stormrage and am disappointed that it seemed so sluggish a read. I was really looking forward to the book since my night elf Druid is my main toon now...but Knaak let me down quite a bit. I think there is a new collaborative work coming out by Golgen, Grubb, and Rosenberg.....that one I am definitely looking forward to!!!

Yeaaah no, that book is just a republishing of some of their earlier work: Rise of the Horde, The Last Guardian, Tides of Darkness and Through the Dark Portal. All amazing books, but nothing new.
Reply Quote
Ha ha, I got it as a secret Santa and read it within the week! Nice read, though I did have a couple of problems with it, but I'm going to make a video review of that soon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Um its sold out now, any1 know how to get a copy?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]