GM's in game are getting better ^_^

80 Human Paladin
I must say that the GM responses in game are getting much better and more friendlier, I had a convo with a GM named Tyrrascayas, who majorly LOL'd at my ticket about the Deeprun trams being off key, but said he would pass it on to the developers who would get the gnomes to fix it.

A plate of cookies and milk to all the GMs in wow who do some awesome work ^_^

/cookies & Milk
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Mage
since we moves out of IF us gnomes got slack with the Deeprun tram upkeep :-P
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
the tram should be on time all the time, and it's more frequent than the zeplin to TB from Durotar which takes a lengthy time to reach the tower.

I guess I shouldnt be surprised, gnomes arent as good as goblins when it comes to engineering.
This isn't the bash gnomes forum.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
[quote]the tram should be on time all the time, and it's more frequent than the zeplin to TB from Durotar which takes a lengthy time to reach the tower.

I guess I shouldnt be surprised, gnomes arent as good as goblins when it comes to engineering.

Yeah, gnomes....

This isn't the bash gnomes forum.

>.>
<.<

Oh... um... *coughs* Glad to hear it, Romire, feel free to write to wowgmfeedback-us@blizzard.com. Feedback, be it negative or positive is always appreciated and helps us to improve our service.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I will agree, ticket times seem to be much better.

Have had an on going issue for months upon months now with a player ingame. Long wait times hasnt helped but earlier today I submitted a ticket and it was already esclated within about 1 hour.

I'm just hoping the GM I get and understand this has been going on for awhile and I am getting fed up with it :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]