Celestial Blessings Quest

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ok Ive been trying to do the melee part for this but its literally !@#$ing impossible with the adds running around the trying to AoE the images (which i feel is bugged) is the tanking or healing challenge any easier im literally about to throw my laptop across the room in rage
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
The tanking challenge is pretty easy.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
The tanking challenge is pretty easy.

So is the DPS challenge, but if you're undergeared it requires practice.
Edited by Goo on 9/26/2013 12:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Ok Ive been trying to do the melee part for this but its literally !@#$ing impossible with the adds running around the trying to AoE the images (which i feel is bugged) is the tanking or healing challenge any easier im literally about to throw my laptop across the room in rage

AoEing the images isn't hard. If you get into trouble with health, repent wrathion and give yourself time to recover. Stunning him with HoJ at the right time helps too. You should have the adds AoE'd down too. Use glyph of exorcism instead of FoL.

I went into it with minimal knowledge of the event (and without the gear I have now, was closer to ilvl 520ish) and got it on my 3rd attempt. Just aoe with Hammer of the Righteous and Divine Storm when he splits (had to look that up that part when I failed twice at the split).

I suppose you could pick up holy prism or light's hammer for more AoE but I didn't bother.

Gems and enchants are your friend. This isn't supposed to be a complete faceroll, but it's still incredibly easy.
Edited by Jitka on 9/26/2013 9:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
You're not undergeared, you're just lazy and can't take care of your gear.

Expecting a legendary when you can't enchant or gem your own gear.

/facepalm

You have 3 AoE's as melee just /sigh utilize your friggin class elf

Self cash holy prism, divine storm, and hammer of righteousness.
Edited by Ritalynn on 9/26/2013 9:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
High enough ilvl to straight mongo it. Pop CDs and get behind him. Let him cast, because when he's casting you're behind him giggling at 1 mil crits and he'll be dead in 40 seconds.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you do the tanking challenge you can recruit one of the npcs from the shado-pan daily hub, makes the fight go faster at least.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]