Dwarf or Belf

100 Tauren Paladin
Discuss
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Paladin
As somebody who recently faction changed and played almost exclusively this character as a Belf Paladin since BC... Dwarf... although I do miss the Horde :(
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Paladin
Blood Elf!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Dwarf.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Belf foreverrrr.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
If you love useful racials (AT wassup), Belf.

If love being short, drunk, and kinda badass, Dwarf.

Up to you, man. Seems you've got it narrowed down nicely.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Blood Elf.

We have better lore and animations.
Reply Quote
33 Human Paladin
Undead.
But seriously, dwarf.

Blood Elf.
We have better lore and animations.

Better animations? Jeeez. Have you seen a Belf swinging a weapon? It's like he puts his ass for some action.
Edited by Floating on 11/9/2010 9:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
94 days game time played. I have seen it. It's better then the "Huh" twirl humans do, better than the dwarf by far...though the draenei upper cut is pretty awesome.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Do you notice how all the other race icons are kind of looking off to the side, but the Belf is the one that's looking right at you? It's like he's trying to make sure you know how good-looking he is.
Reply Quote
75 Blood Elf Paladin
Blood Elf.

Our eyebrows >>> a Dwarf's beard.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Dwarf.

Why even ask?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Once you go dwarf. You never walk again.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Blood Elf. Who the hell wants to be a wanna-be Gnome. That's all a Dwarf is. Someone who gets drunk and imagines him/herself as a Gnome.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
go female dwarf, there are almost none and if you are remotely skilled it will add to your prestige being likely the only female dwarf paladin on your server.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
go female dwarf, there are almost none and if you are remotely skilled it will add to your prestige being likely the only female dwarf paladin on your server.

This made me lol, and I think I'll go...belf :) we do have sexy eyebrows but I will be rolling dwarf on another server, who doesn't like to be a drunken gnome? er...dwarf I said dwarf.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]