Dwarf or Belf

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Belf, because I can tell you from experience that being short sucks. Belves also have only one gender (female, in flat and not so flat models) and do look fabulous in some sets of armor.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
it really depend on ifyou want to go horde or alliance. i say blood elf if you focus on holy, dwarf if you want to go prot or ret.
Reply Quote
61 Blood Elf Paladin
Blood Elf
1:You can laugh at noobs who call you gay. (Not to affend anyone, just the morons who insult people based on race choice.)
2:You steal the light.
3:You get a free silence, always nice to have
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Needs more dwarf
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Ach! How's this discussion even happening? What'd ye rather be, some delicate flower who has to suck a mana worm just to git goin' in the mornin', or an ale-chuggin' son of the stone who's ancestors built the entire bloody world those bunny-eared ponces blew to the nether an' back? This dun' even bear discussin', get yer rear offa that overgrown chicken and start ridin' a proper paladin charger! Aye, lemme ask ye this laddie, which race is it that gets a mace specialization eh? Ye dinnea see Uther Lighbringer flittin' about enchantin' stuff during the third war, did ye?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Belf, and WE HAVE TWO GENDERS YOU MORONS!!! all elves have long hairstyles, ya don't see people saying Night elves have one gender do you?!?! I'm sick of this!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
If I wasn't horde, my pally would've been a female dwarf. <3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Blood Elf - Arcane Torrent can't be beat.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Ach! How's this discussion even happening? What'd ye rather be, some delicate flower who has to suck a mana worm just to git goin' in the mornin', or an ale-chuggin' son of the stone who's ancestors built the entire bloody world those bunny-eared ponces blew to the nether an' back? This dun' even bear discussin', get yer rear offa that overgrown chicken and start ridin' a proper paladin charger! Aye, lemme ask ye this laddie, which race is it that gets a mace specialization eh? Ye dinnea see Uther Lighbringer flittin' about enchantin' stuff during the third war, did ye?

Ah, how amusing from the rubble. Do you really think we would leave the fate of the world to some stone-carved Pinocchio whelp? Oh no no, the curse of flesh was merely a stepping stone to an even greater evolution - it has all lead to us, and it's time for you to disappear.
Edited by Hospitaler on 11/10/2010 9:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Ah, how amusing from the rubble. Do you really think we would leave the fate of the world to some stone-carved Pinocchio whelp? Oh no no, the curse of flesh was merely a stepping stone to an even greater evolution - it has all lead to us, and it's time for you to disappear.

Bah! We dinnea need ta disappear, we only need to wait a few more decades for ye all to kill yerselves from a bad mana trip.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bah! We dinnea need ta disappear, we only need to wait a few more decades for ye all to kill yerselves from a bad mana trip.

Or you could just drink yourself into a stupor, make out with a merloc, and wake up on the deep run platform with your pants around your ankles and a rat clutched in each hand.

Oh wait... that's how you spent last night.

Give it up. Dwarves are relics that should have been left buried in their little tin town.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Belf, and WE HAVE TWO GENDERS YOU MORONS!!! all elves have long hairstyles, ya don't see people saying Night elves have one gender do you?!?! I'm sick of this!!!!

Ouch. Invest in a sense of humor. Male belves are quite effeminate, if you can't laugh at yourself you're probably too serious.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Go Dwarf
Reply Quote
31 Dwarf Paladin
Both!

My main is a belf ret pally. Now I'm working on this dwarf prot pally.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
For the Horde!! Why would want to be Alliance?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I guess it really depends on what kind of Paladin you want to play. If you want to be a Tankadin then definately play a Dwarf. Especially in WotLK where your frost resistance gets the most use. If you want to play a healer then be a Draeni, their racial is right up that spec's alley. If you want to play a Retribution specced Paladin then I would suggest a human or wait for Cataclysm and play a Tauren, yay for the aoe stun (they would also make a good Tankadin with their extra health). However, if you want to have a girly hairstyle on a male character, or if you want to be mistaken for a woman, or if you are one of those creepy guys that plays a female character and tells everyone "I'd rather look at a female model" then you should play a belf. If the choice is between Alliance and horde, then play the Alliance race that most interests you, or the Tauren.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Dwarf = Ripped Gnome

Belf = hmmm, (put what you want here)

Although I do like blood elf's I may go Tauren in cata on this toon. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]