Dwarf or Belf

90 Draenei Paladin
Female Dwarf is still more masculine than a male Blood Elf.

you jes mad cus i can look in the mirror and say "id hit that"

that made me lol irl, im laughing right now actually
Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Paladin
Dwarf without a question.

*chugs beer*
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Rogue
Speaking as a Blood Elf...Dwarves are the single most awesome race in this game. Bar none. Although they may be surpassed by Goblins...we shall see. Either way....the accent, the beard, the short stature...whats not to love?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Female Dwarf
Reply Quote
81 Draenei Paladin
Totally female draenei.

I had two of these for a while.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

you jes mad cus i can look in the mirror and say "id hit that"

Pure win right there.

Theres nothin' better than a good ol' fashioned DWARF pally lad. You BELFS look too squishy to be on the front lines of any good fight.

I'm on the front lines in front of the lich king tanking his fist with my face. Call me when you get past marrowgar, we'll do lunch!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
The midget speaks the truth, we are descendant of Night Elves, err actually the Highborne, which are our cousins but are on the Alliance atm (Night elf mages). Trolls are also descendant from Night Elves if you can believe that, but we are both much more resilient and better lookin! ;)

Wait a second. If you read the lore on the old site, trolls are not descended from night elves. Rather night elves are the descendants of trolls.
Edited by Salineth on 12/5/2010 7:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
11/09/2010 9:49 AMPosted by Floating
Floating
33 Human Paladin
Edited by Floating on 11/9/10 5:50 PM
Undead.
But seriously, dwarf.

Blood Elf.
We have better lore and animations.

Better animations? Jeeez. Have you seen a Belf swinging a weapon? It's like he puts his ass for some action.

I don't see how human and dwarf show their back when attacking their target. Don't we get 100% hit chance on them?

Edit: I can hardly recognize who is the hunter, the dwarf or the mastiff.....hmmm
Edited by Zaknafeind on 12/5/2010 7:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Belf paladins should have a battle chicken charger.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Well, Considering that blood elves are the most hated race in the game (and the people that plays them), go dwarf x 1000
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
12/05/2010 10:22 PMPosted by Tiderion
Blood Elves look retarded. Go dwarf.

Mooooo~~~
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
11/10/2010 6:49 PMPosted by Lightsworne
Belf, and WE HAVE TWO GENDERS YOU MORONS!!! all elves have long hairstyles, ya don't see people saying Night elves have one gender do you?!?! I'm sick of this!!!!

We have two Genders? Im not gay?
Reply Quote
Dwarf, I'll take the man who doesn't wax his chest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]