Rogues... Subtlety raiding..?

85 Human Priest
Was looking at the glyphs and the talents.. Could subtlety actually be used for viable raid dps now?

Hemo, Backstab till combo Rupture(or evis if rupture is already up) (Shadow dance when up or vanish to toss in garrote or ambushes)

Anyone tried it?
Reply Quote
80 Troll Rogue
Probably get more attention over in the rogue class forums.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Probably get more attention over in the rogue class forums.

I know but I am not THAT interested just "generally" interested:P
Reply Quote
You won't top the DPS, but your healer will be happier.
Reply Quote
83 Orc Hunter
You won't top the DPS, but your healer will be happier.

^ This, definitely. Also you have the right abilities to very quickly lock down that loose mob running toward the healer, thus endearing yourself to the healer for life. And when you do your Vanish-Shadowstep-Cheap Shot on that mob who dares threaten the healer, don't forget to macro this...

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills that I have acquired over a very long career; skills that make me a nightmare for mobs like you."

:D
Edited by Rvenj on 11/9/2010 6:34 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]