My Hunter, Take a Look!

85 Orc Hunter
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/icecrown/maranx/

For about 4 days of real hard work on getting geared up think he is any good so far?
Achievement points are very low I understand, haven't been workin on them, I have a ton of mounts so far though and maxed engineering if that counts for anything
Thanks.
:)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Not for SV, Makes SS hit 4k dots for me, without it it only hits about 3.4k's Only got the main one gem for the meta, forgot I had the second one
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
True, I mainly use it for BM though that's my offspec for dailys and such.
Going to start reforging the mastery back to Crit/Haste/Hit for extra stats
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Yeah, mastery for SV is a dps loss. I've tried every combo in the book. My best results thus far was to basically leave my gear alone- reforging for hit or crit where I need it. Also, arguing with Mendia isn't the best choice. Mendia knows a lot about hunters- just because she posts on a paladin does not mean she hasn't a clue what she's talking about.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hehe...I was debating on putting he.

I'm hoping mastery does play a better role come 85. Right now, it's just meh...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Hehe...I was debating on putting he.

I'm hoping mastery does play a better role come 85. Right now, it's just meh...

Mastery is huge at 85. With cobra shot being elemental damage, it's your bread and butter for SV.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]