Group for IN-GAME Suggestions??

89 Orc Warlock
I did not find a group within these new forums for IN-GAME suggestions (that is, suggestions for the actual game itself). I did find a group for suggestions about these new forums; just not a group devoted to suggestions for the game itself.

So, where do we post such suggestions?

* Customer Support?
* Website Suggestions?
* (Other; Not Yet Implemented)?

Thanks! ;-)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
As of current there isn't a Suggestions Forums here; the new boards are still very much so a work-in-progress. The live forums would be the best place to post your suggestions for now.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
I did not find a group within these new forums for IN-GAME suggestions (that is, suggestions for the actual game itself). I did find a group for suggestions about these new forums; just not a group devoted to suggestions for the game itself.

So, where do we post such suggestions?

* Customer Support?
* Website Suggestions?
* (Other; Not Yet Implemented)?

Thanks! ;-)
For now you can post Customer Service related suggestion here. Any other type of suggestions, should go to the appropriate type of forum.

For example:

Suggestions regarding PvP would go to ► Arena or Battlegrounds forum.
For website suggestions ►Website Feature Requests
For Paladin suggestions ► Paladin forums
For Healing suggestions ► Healing forums

and so on...until further notice.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]