Thoughts on Glyph of Mirror Image

86 Troll Mage
Yeah what are you thoughts on Glyph of Mirror Image. Is it worth getting/keeping for arcane?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I think it should be made baseline.
Reply Quote
From what I've read about on beta (Not a tester myself, so if someone could confirm that would be great) But many of the Mage glyphs are currently the wrong type, including Mirror Image.

It should be a minor glyph, so its a fun cosmetic glyph, but since it doesn't adjust the strength of the mirror image spell in anyway at the moment its kind of meh.

Hopefully the mage glyphs will be fixed soon!
Reply Quote
86 Troll Mage
I did just test it, and it came out that if you do not use the glyph (Mirror Images cast frostbolt) instead of arcane blast, do more dps than they would if they were casting arcane blast.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I'd expect they'd at least try to fix the bug we have with most of our glyphs when 4.0.3 hits.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I think it should be made baseline.

No!

I love my free snares in fire/arcane spec.

Don't take it away :<

Ok, makes sense lol
Reply Quote
I did just test it, and it came out that if you do not use the glyph (Mirror Images cast frostbolt) instead of arcane blast, do more dps than they would if they were casting arcane blast.

I also heard this, and the reason is supposed to be that the unglyphed MI's cast Fire Blasts in addition to Frostbolts, and that makes them better.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]