[Help] Account Locked & Possibly Hacked

80 Night Elf Warrior
I'm currently using my friend's account because my account isn't eligible to post.
I've recently tried retrieving my Battle.net account using the account recovery option in which I had to input the first 6 digits of the old CD key of my account. It has worked so far but then I've been getting e-mails that said my account is locked due to me trying to sell the account.
Problem is, I've never tried selling my account. Yes, it was hacked and I can see due to the past activities that it has been used. I've been trying to set a subscription up for a few hours now but every time I do so, it says my account is locked and it won't let me add time.
Another sketchy part is, I recently received an e-mail stating the investigation of the recovery of my account is now resolved.
To: [removed]
Sent: Tuesday, November 9, 2010 8:17:34
Subject: World of Warcraft - Item Restoration
Greetings,
Thank you for your patience and understanding while we investigated the situation that you reported. We have concluded our investigation of the account and apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you.
After a thorough investigation, we have found this account to be eligible for restoration. Please be aware that your computer may contain a malicious software program, such as a keylogger, or the account information and password may have been shared with others. In either case, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Password, and you will be responsible for all uses of your Password, whether or not authorized by you.
Also, note that the security of the Account is your responsibility.
Prior to using World of Warcraft, we highly recommend following the http://us.battle.net/security/checklist.html on our Account Security site at http://us.battle.net/security/index.html.
Account Name: [removed]
Realm: Jubei'Thos
Character Name: Ezpi

However, a few hours later I receive another email (different from the first one) accusing me of trying to sell the account and has asked me to e-mail them with my username, password, e-mail address and secret question/answer.
From: Blizzard Entertainment <WoWAccountAdmin@blizzard.com>
To: [removed]
Sent: Tuesday, November 9, 2010 19:09:04
Subject:[removed]:WOW-Account ownership!
Greetings!
It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell your personal World of Warcraft account(s).As you may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement.
If this proves to be true, your account can and will be disabled.
It will be ongoing for further investigation by Blizzard Entertainment&apos;s employees.
If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account ownership.
You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account nformation to this secure website with:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account/security/verify
Use the following template below to verify your account and information via secure website.
* Account name
* Account password
* First and Surname
* Secret Question and Answer
Show * Please enter the correct information
If you ignore this mail your account can and will be closed permanently.
Once we verify your account, we will reply to your e-mail informing you that we have dropped the investigation.
Regards,
Account Administration Team
Blizzard Entertainment
http://www.blizzard.com/support/
World of Warcraft , Blizzard Entertainment 2010

I know that Blizzard shouldn't ask for my username/password so I didn't really mind the site especially since it was red flagged by my Google Chrome. Problem is, when I checked to subscribe for 1 month so I could start playing again this message appeared.
This account has been temporarily disabled and is currently unable to access World of Warcraft.
An email has been sent to the registered address on the account with the reason for this temporary closure. If you would like to appeal this decision or did not receive the message please contact our Account Administration team at wowaccountadmin@blizzard.com from your registered email address.

If you notice, it's the SAME E-MAIL that asked for my username and password. I don't know what to believe anymore. I don't know how to get my account unlocked without it getting hacked again. Help! Please?
Edited by Zenlyth on 11/9/2010 1:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Your account is currently locked by account administration. You will need to contact them in order to regain access to the account.
    Account Administration
    Assists with: investigating account actions and disputes, etc
    Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
    How to contact:

In the mean time please secure the account and your PC, for tips please visit:
    Also, you should always check the email headers of the emails you receive from us, here is some information that can show you how to verify if an email is legit or not.
      http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/25133
      What should I look for in the header?
      Email headers contain information about the sender (who sent the email message), the path the email took to reach your inbox, and things that may have happened to the email before arriving. This information is very important and can be used to determine whether or not an email is malicious.
      Once you've accessed an email's header information, you'll want to attempt to verify the sending address. To do this, look at the "Return-Path" or the "originating address" for the email. For most phishing emails, the email address displayed in this location will differ from the address displayed in the "From" field.
      [ul] A legitimate header from Blizzard Entertainment should look something like this:
      X-SID-PRA noreply@blizzard.com
      or
      Return-Path: < noreply@blizzard.com >
      Received: from smtp01.worldofwarcraft.com ([XX.XXX.XXX.XXX]) by…
      Received: from … by smtp01.worldofwarcraft.com …
      for <Your Email Address>; Tue, 29 Jan 2008 10:46:05 GMT
      To: You’re Email Address

If you believe you've received a phishing email, please forward the email to hacks@blizzard.com , at your earliest convenience. When forwarding the email, copy and paste the entire email header into the message body to ensure that we are able to identify the source. This information will help us prevent future phishing emails of the same type.
For similar emails and what to look for when you receive emails from us, please visit this thread:
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=965511383&sid=1
Edited by Zenlyth on 11/9/2010 1:59 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]