Add-ons and how to maximize my DPS

85 Orc Hunter
Ok, good afternoon from the somewhat chilly state of Arizona today, coming from your's truely:
Maranx!..

Well, this is my add-on list and what I personally use to maximize my DPS and Survival and Beast Master specs:
Recount
Omen
DBM
GrimUI
GearScore
AtlasLoot
AutoTrack
Backseat Driver
Cartographer
IceHud

I was just wondering if there was any (working with 4.0.1 ofc) add-ons that I can use to maximize my DPS output as a Survival/BM Hunter, I currently can pull about 5.8k DPS without a pet up as Survival on a 4815 GearScore, Beast Mastery is able to pull about 5.4k DPS with a pet.

Thanks! ~ Maranx.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
There's a thread for addons already in this forum. Best to post in that one. Just about all of these addons have already been mentioned.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969726968

Also, Gearscore has no relevance when talking about dps. A higher GS does not mean your numbers are going to magically go up.
Edited by Twileki on 11/9/2010 4:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Quartz for swing timer so you can stutter step your auto shots.
There's another but the name slips my mind.
ForteXorcist maybe? Good for timing cooldowns.
Also Power Auras or Need To Know to monitor procs.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Skillscore* I meant lol jk
I accidently listed all my add-ons in current use sorry about that, got off track and was looking at my curse client xD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I absolutely cannot live without my Power Auras. Aura's for everything - Serpent Sting (with a timer), Kill Shot, Hunter's Mark reminder, LnL procs, and more. A bit learning curve when setting it up, but once you've figured it out it's pretty simple. There are also quite a few websites out there with the strings already set up for import.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Once again guys- and not to come out grouchy: there is a whole other thread for addons- it's even on the first page. Let's not start doing what we did on the other forums and start flooding the new forums with topics that already exist.

(Geez, I feel like the forum police.)
Edited by Twileki on 11/9/2010 11:20 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]