ShadowBurn: A Warlock's Grimoire (OutDated)

(Locked)

90 Undead Warlock
Where's the sticky for this?
90 Human Death Knight
i alwayz wanted to make a warlock lol what do i gotta do for u to be my teacher lol...and btw do u RP?
85 Goblin Warlock
Your lvl85 Shadowbolt Spec and Drain life spec for affliction tree arent working.
85 Human Warlock
12/06/2010 12:50 PMPosted by Marylla
Your lvl85 Shadowbolt Spec and Drain life spec for affliction tree arent working.

Yeah you can blame Deathwing for that. They deleted the old forums and armory. Putting up wowhead links for now though they can be just as unreliable.

12/04/2010 11:54 PMPosted by Vincentt
i alwayz wanted to make a warlock lol what do i gotta do for u to be my teacher lol...and btw do u RP?

I try to RP (i am from an RP server) but it always tends to turn NC-17 which is not something I particularly like.

As for being your teacher, other than the Coming Soon Sections, everything i know is in this guide; and even that is just me parroting the simulationcraft thread.
85 Goblin Warlock
12/06/2010 2:22 PMPosted by Vaydra
Yeah you can blame Deathwing for that. They deleted the old forums and armory. Putting up wowhead links for now though they can be just as unreliable.

Thanks that what i was looking for :D
85 Human Warlock
Stat weights changed once again. Im giving up on saying this stat is better than that stat and just letting people know that your best stat is almost always intellect followed by hit and the rest fluctuate depending on gear.

Thus why i added all the Greater than or equal signs ( >= ) in my stat sections.
84 Undead Warlock
The first toon I rolled was this Lock way back in 2005 since then I've rolled other toons. I just recently came back to WOW just to see the new changes and decided to get on my lock again and this guide has helped me tremendously with 'catching up' with the times. Sooo many changes. HUGE THUMBS UP!

When I get home from work I'll load up all the 'recommended' add-ons and give those macro's a try. I've never used macro's before so I guess there's a time to start.
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Bump for sticky. Great guide!
85 Human Warlock
Got up my art of multidotting section.

ALSO

Im going on vaction from wow for a while (part of the reason i havent gotten cata yet) and im looking for someone willing to post updates to the guide. If you are interested in contributing to this guide please let me know.
Posting in a jungle hat because its cool.
90 Human Warlock
Just started reading this at work. Great guide, I'll be posting things to change.

For right now: Legion strike is only a 10% reduction now
12/10/2010 6:19 AMPosted by Succexy
Just started reading this at work. Great guide, I'll be posting things to change.

For right now: Legion strike is only a 10% reduction now

Corrected. Thank you.
80 Human Paladin
bump
The first draft of the macro guide and the bad habits section are done.

Hopefully you find them helpful.
10 Draenei Priest
Bump
10 Blood Elf Mage
bump
85 Human Warlock
This is ridiculous.

We need class stickies Blizzard!!!

If your not gonna sticky my post sticky Acrimony's or Whyvette's.
boomp
85 Dwarf Warlock
Thanks for the guide. Was very informative.

/bump
85 Gnome Warlock
TPL
Excellent guide! Bump.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]