Faction Changing to Alliance

57 Tauren Warrior
Hey everyone! As someone who has many Horde 80s, I decided it was time I make an Alliance character and see their side of the story. I decided to faction change this guy, and while it is processing and getting set up, I was wondering what race you guys think I should be.

I'm going to be Prot/Fury. I was leaning towards gnome because of the whole size factor. What do you guys think?

Edit: To clarify, I will be doing mostly PvE, but do not really care about racials. It'll be more of just a visual thing.
Edited by Ravi on 11/8/2010 8:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
A warning at being a gnome it takes a while getting used to the size, things seem farther away then they actually are and at times this has messed me up on my warrior especially with charge. I would suggest either being human if you plan to PvP, I personally love my dwarf warrior though and though he's shorter than this human I don't seem to have a distance issue like I did with my gnome.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
I think you should remember to not yell "For the Horde" anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'd say start at level one. Try to find as many quests as you can.

I'd suggest dwarf warrior, and the story in Ashenvale is particularly good. But I am biased.
Reply Quote
57 Tauren Warrior
Well, I would say male draenei because they're big..and muscular..and virtuous../drools

Gnomes are good for PvP, as they are a lot harder to target when they keep jumping around and such.

I just remembered the massive amount of Nogginfogger Elixir I bought.

How small can Gnomes get? My interest has been piqued.
Reply Quote
57 Tauren Warrior
Human is probably the best all around race in this case.

But they run like they have a stick shoved up them and have unnaturally big arms.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warlock
Traitor
Reply Quote
57 Tauren Warrior
By the way, how do I know when it is ready for me to switch factions? I have the page which says it is pending. Will it change to say it's ready in like an hour or something?
Reply Quote
57 Tauren Warrior
Traitor

No good sir, I still have 3 Horde characters, which I will still play often. I just want to see both sides of the community.

*also I am going to make a Goblin Rogue in a month.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Human is probably the best all around race in this case.

But they run like they have a stick shoved up them and have unnaturally big arms.

... Haters gonna hate.
Edited by Ripley on 11/8/2010 8:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Its called heroism not blood lust.

It will ALWAYS be bloodlust. Alliance shouldn't get to rename stuff just cause they steal it.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Dwarf or Human.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]